Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dämb It ∞ Fan Disc » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dämb It ∞ Fan Disc
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that Shemp?????

09-06-2002 11:47 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Is that Shemp?????

heh heh Big Grin

yep, I like what he did with his double!

BD

09-06-2002 11:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

That is pretty cool. I guess the picture I sent you was too normal....

09-06-2002 11:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
That is pretty cool. I guess the picture I sent you was too normal....

normal is good too!

I'm making a DAmb Photo page on my site with the normal pics and then editing the pictures for the DAmb Fan Disc artwork!

(sorry this pic is kinda big)

09-06-2002 12:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

MAN!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it aint me!
but whoever it is
its PERFECT!!!!
the imaginations are going south!
(i was the other 3d glasses bug-eye that BD posted
for the record!)
at times I can be so.

negative!
JiMmNy
09-06-2002 13:09 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

here we go again....

09-06-2002 13:38 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Is that Shemp?????

heh heh Big Grin

BD

I'm the double on the left. Big Grin

09-06-2002 15:10 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Ceremonial Kernel

double your pleasure
double your fun

09-06-2002 15:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

with- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the mustard
and the ketchup
and the weenie
on a bun
(where did THAT come from?!)
JiMInY
09-06-2002 15:43 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
the mustard
and the ketchup
and the weenie
on a bun
(where did THAT come from?!)
JiMInY

is this something you said again?

and you want us all to give you credit for it?

Wink

09-06-2002 15:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

DAMB IT

09-06-2002 15:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

no! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ITS SOMETHING i REMEMBER
since a kid
it started with
Double your pleasure...
etc- from the old commercial.
Nocredit there dudes (and dudettes)
CU
JiMIny
09-06-2002 16:01 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

That's a cool picture.

09-06-2002 20:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

What was the deadline for a picture again? I am having a hard time finding a picture. Almost every picture I have has my wife or one of my children in it with me. I guess once you have children you never get a picture of just you.

09-06-2002 22:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
What was the deadline for a picture again? I am having a hard time finding a picture. Almost every picture I have has my wife or one of my children in it with me. I guess once you have children you never get a picture of just you.

family shots are ok

I'm editing them for the DAmb Fan disc like I did shempy up a few posts back...

BD

09-06-2002 22:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Alright. I'll keep looking for one. I have one sitting on a couch with my daughter and a guitar. I've thought about using that one. But Shemp's was creative.

09-06-2002 22:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Is that Shemp?????

heh heh Big Grin

BD

Hey... what is he lookin at???
09-06-2002 22:50
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

heh heh

Big Grin

09-06-2002 22:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

That is a good picture.

09-07-2002 09:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dämb It ∞ Fan Disc

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH