Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Doppelganger:The White Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Doppelganger:The White Album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Doppelganger:The White Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone else own that autographed white label Doppelganger? I just remembered that I have it in my parents' basement somewhere, I should find that thing! How rare is that? Can I use it to make a mortgage payment or should I just be thankful I own it and hold on for dear life?

10-02-2007 22:13 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doppelganger- Stonehill's favorite DA album

Did you spill bleach on it? Never heard of it.

10-02-2007 23:04 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it was called a "test pressing" I guess it was sold as a promotional thing or something, I think I might have purchased it from Rad ROckers for 10-20$ about 10ish years ago, likely 15 years ago. It might have even been from Stunt that I bought it, I forget now.

10-02-2007 23:08 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

It seems like that one pops up on Ebay from time to time.

10-03-2007 15:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah it was a special edition, white label.. signed by the band. It also had a little insert with it that had a picture of the band since there was none in the artwork of that album. I actually don't know how many were made, maybe I can find out.

10-03-2007 16:32 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

is it vinyl? vinyl can't be worth that much.....

Cool
10-03-2007 17:21 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I've got mine in the crawl space with my other vinyl.

It was a limited (and I think even numbered) edition item that could be ordered through the Vertigo newsletter at one point. I think it came out well after the original release.

If it is worth a house payment, I think it is time to cash in...

-jolly
10-03-2007 21:23 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

is it vinyl? vinyl can't be worth that much.....

I have seen it on ebay and it does not go for cheap.

10-05-2007 10:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E

how much'll y'all pay for a photograph of it???

10-05-2007 12:31 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Doppelganger:The White Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH