Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » top 5 Taylor songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page top 5 Taylor songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Guido Martinez
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia
5)The Unattainable Earth

This song is remarkably close to a song I penned as an insecure adolescent boy 25 years ago (after months of sizing myself up to other boys in my 7th grade locker room). I called the song 'Unattainable Girth'.

heh heh

Big Grin

10-05-2002 13:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

My Room
No Spaceship
She's Working Here
Lovely Lilly Lou
Rob's and Carolee's

I thought since I can't pick my 5 favorite, I'd try my least 5 favorites, and I still like these tunes a little. Wink

BD

How could you not like No Spaceship? That's one of my favorites off of Alarma!

10-05-2002 17:52 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Stan Trott
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-06-2002

Big Five Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are certainly more than five, but these are close to the Top Five:

1 Little Things
2 I Love You #19
3 Walls of Doubt
4 Bullet Train
5 Breathe Deep
10-06-2002 17:36 Stan Trott is offline Send an Email to Stan Trott Search for Posts by Stan Trott Add Stan Trott to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Guido Martinez
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia
5)The Unattainable Earth

This song is remarkably close to a song I penned as an insecure adolescent boy 25 years ago (after months of sizing myself up to other boys in my 7th grade locker room). I called the song 'Unattainable Girth'.

Shocked

10-21-2002 18:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » top 5 Taylor songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH