Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CD cache- cmon its WEDNESDAY!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CD cache- cmon its WEDNESDAY!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich

When does she say that to you? Wink

Uh..... she's never said that to me, but a couple of my aliases have reported back to me....

you stick to your story and I'll stick to mine!
Wink

Speaking of aliases, somebody sent me a private message on the Scaterd Few/SGB board asking if it was me who was James Brown or you. I said it wasn't me on that board, but JB on the DA board has been seen hanging around w/ a certain Aunt Betty...

Big Grin

04-24-2002 17:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich

When does she say that to you? Wink

Uh..... she's never said that to me, but a couple of my aliases have reported back to me....

you stick to your story and I'll stick to mine!
Wink

Speaking of aliases, somebody sent me a private message on the Scaterd Few/SGB board asking if it was me who was James Brown or you. I said it wasn't me on that board, but JB on the DA board has been seen hanging around w/ a certain Aunt Betty...

Big Grin

did they meet in jail? I hear there is no sex like "prison sex."

04-24-2002 17:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

That conjured up a picture in my head from Shawshank Redemption. Not a pretty sight.
LK-9

04-25-2002 22:23 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

That conjured up a picture in my head from Shawshank Redemption. Not a pretty sight.
LK-9

Has anybody tried to get to you yet?
Do you NEED a friend?
I could be a friend....

(and this always makes my wife Mountain Dewed)

Go ahead fight, it's better that way.

Yuck...

04-26-2002 17:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CD cache- cmon its WEDNESDAY!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH