Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry to hear that. I'm in an apartment, so don't feel too bad--it can always be worse.
Another house will come along, I'm sure. Maybe it's just not the right timing. Your time will come, though, I know that for sure. Be patient.

07-26-2008 01:31 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
What do you do for a living??

I'm an Air Traffic Controller.

Are you a doctor, or is that just a prefix you use with us?

07-26-2008 01:33 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

No, just some fun with initials (Dennis ralph Rich.)

Wow, I don't think I have "met" an Air Traffic Controller before.
I have watched the movie "Pushing Tin." Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 07-26-2008 01:43.

07-26-2008 01:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Sorry to hear that. I'm in an apartment, so don't feel too bad--it can always be worse.
Another house will come along, I'm sure. Maybe it's just not the right timing. Your time will come, though, I know that for sure. Be patient.

Yeah, it's a buyer's market and there are plenty of listings out there.

07-26-2008 01:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

The DR refers to "Don't Read!" Dennis is frequently warning us about certain German theologians. I don't know why he is so adamant about this?
07-26-2008 01:44 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

Why ask why? Tongue

07-26-2008 01:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

yes DR
07-26-2008 01:46 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I have watched the movie "Pushing Tin."

Well, it's not really anything like the movie. Well, United 93 did an ok job of showing ATC. It can be (at times) very stressful, but what job isn't? I have fun most of the time. I can't stand my employer (the FAA), though--they're doing all they can to ruin the job.

Also, I don't make a third of what you probably think I make. That's why I live in an apartment and have trouble affording DA albums.

07-26-2008 01:56 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

That's Reagan's fault, isn't it? I had to ask. Dennis would have anyways.
07-26-2008 01:59 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

You beat me to the punch, again! Shocked

07-26-2008 02:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
quote:
I have watched the movie "Pushing Tin."

Well, it's not really anything like the movie. Well, United 93 did an ok job of showing ATC. It can be (at times) very stressful, but what job isn't? I have fun most of the time. I can't stand my employer (the FAA), though--they're doing all they can to ruin the job.

Also, I don't make a third of what you probably think I make. That's why I live in an apartment and have trouble affording DA albums.

That's what I figured.

I also live in an apartment and have trouble affording DA albums.
That's why DA album collecting is a long term process.

07-26-2008 02:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
You beat me to the punch, again! Shocked

Anyone knows that if you get to the punch bowl first, the rest of us get nothing. Even Chris Thile would agree.
07-26-2008 02:05 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

Shocked too much punch bowl! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gute Nacht!
I am going to bed!
Later dudes! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 07-26-2008 02:06.

07-26-2008 02:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

No, not really. Reagan fired all the striking controllers back in 1981, which is why everyone is retiring now (maximum age is 55). But the low pay and low moral has more to do with Bush and who his appointee appointed to the head of the FAA. She did not like Air Traffic Controllers at all (not sure why). Nor does the guy who replaced her last year.

Don't get me wrong. I voted for Bush and think he's done an ok job (could've done a lot better, though). But on this issue, the person he let be in charge really screwed things up.

07-26-2008 02:06 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
That's why DA album collecting is a long term process.

Got that right!

Good night, good doctor.

07-26-2008 02:07 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH