Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Welcome, Tim Chandler! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome, Tim Chandler!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Coldstone ice cream! Pleased

07-26-2008 01:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

frenchvanillaraspberriesbrowniecaramelmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
07-26-2008 01:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

Yummy! I'm jealous! Baby

07-26-2008 01:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Remember! You did not have to endure all that feces and murder evidence in the B place today, dear.
07-26-2008 01:48 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

No, no I did not.

07-26-2008 01:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

You may have one raspberry for ever bit of feces you stepped over today. How many do I owe you?
07-26-2008 01:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

You forget where I work!
I did step over quite a bit of fecal matter today as a matter of fact! Shocked

07-26-2008 01:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Fine. But the brownie only comes with murder evidence.
07-26-2008 01:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

Okay... you got me on that one! Tongue

07-26-2008 01:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az

So if you had to go to Bakersfield, I assume you live in southern or central California, right?

07-26-2008 01:59 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Okay

I remember how treacherous it was walking the halls of Casa de Vida. Lots of raspberries possible just moving from room 1 to room 11.
07-26-2008 02:01 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
So if you had to go to Bakersfield, I assume you live in southern or central California, right?

I am in central. Not very far from the mother of that strange goth rocker with the bright lipstick.
07-26-2008 02:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Good night

Ritchie, Tim, Dennis, Big Indian, and Kobe!
07-26-2008 02:08 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az

Good night, Baxter!

07-26-2008 02:09 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
And keep runnin until you can see Kobe plant his feet at the top of the key. What?

Right - don't crush that dwarf, Paco, use your beanie-copter.

And what about Scarecrow's brain?!?
07-26-2008 09:42 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Hello there Tim! Cool

It's not Friday, yet! Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 07-30-2008 08:06.

07-30-2008 08:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Welcome, Tim Chandler!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH