Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Roe late summer tour - change of plans » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe late summer tour - change of plans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Mike Roe late summer tour - change of plans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a quick update on the late summer solo Roe tour:

Mike has had a change of mind on the tour, and a change of plans....stay tuned for news on an upcoming 77s Unplugged / 7&7iS tour to happen this fall.

Thank you one and all who made offers on concerts, hopefully Mike will get a chance to play your venues this fall.

All for now...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 08-17-2008 23:01.

08-01-2008 10:31 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike, how about coming to Tucson after the Dogs Route 66 tour? I don't have $425 or anything close to that, so I can't help there, but I think it's been a long while since Mike's been down this way.

08-01-2008 10:41 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also do not have the resources to put something on myself, but if some folks in the SC area wanted to go in together...I could be part of that. Cool
08-02-2008 08:52 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

10 people 42 dollars... 42 people 10 dollars... though it is okay to go a little more I guess, say 44 bucks/.

08-02-2008 12:14 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
I also do not have the resources to put something on myself, but if some folks in the SC area wanted to go in together...I could be part of that. Cool

Where about in SC? I'm in East TN (Knoxville area) and I would be up for a group effort.
08-04-2008 10:16 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Columbia. A Bit of a drive from Knoxville...do we have any friends in Asheville/spartanburg/greenville?
08-04-2008 11:39 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Columbia. A Bit of a drive from Knoxville...do we have any friends in Asheville/spartanburg/greenville?

Come on folks, help us split the difference! Tongue
08-04-2008 14:04 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Roe late summer tour - change of plans

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH