Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Best DA Album Cover » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Best DA Album Cover
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: it's a wonder I ever bacame a fan! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a miracle we ever had faith
Enough to have a laugh in that face
Here's a pregnant pause….
While we….

Wonder if the pipes are rusted
Wonder if the power's down
Wonder if the circuits busted
Wondering if it's holy ground

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 08-07-2008 00:50.

08-07-2008 00:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Exactly! (Only without the pregnant pause).

I put the Preachers From Outer Space album on and began a project that I couldn't just stop, so I was forced to keep the CD playing. If I'd been able to eject the CD, I probably would have. But I trudged through the first four tracks and then track five--Hound of Heaven--and track six--Secret Scripts & 3D Glasses--and track seven--Horrendous Disc--came and I was hooked.
It was almost lake fate. Or something. Roll Eyes
The Horrendous Disc and iAlarma! CDs quickly followed.
And here I am today. Cool

08-07-2008 11:06 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lets mention all of them...

then we'll get the best.
Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 08-07-2008 11:58.

08-07-2008 11:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
George
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-282.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2007

I'll say:

1. FS
2. Mr. B's Dream
3. Doppelganger
4. Kalhoun
5. Motorcycle--more a record cover than a CD cover--so busy. But I have spent more time looking at this one than the ones I like better.
08-07-2008 17:05 George is offline Search for Posts by George Add George to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I would love to see Motorcycle as a gatefold album cover. Cool

08-07-2008 18:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Since we're talking covers...what's up with the John Wayne cover? I mean, who are these people? Is this just a piece of clip art, or are the man and woman someone of significance? I always wondered about this!

I realize that the airplane pertains to the John Wayne airport, I get that. It's the couple that throw me off....
08-07-2008 19:49 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

The dude always reminded me of Mike Knott.
Not really so much in looks... maybe attitude?

I don't know what I am talking about.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 08-07-2008 19:56.

08-07-2008 19:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Thread Starter Thread Started by PuP

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
lets mention all of them...

then we'll get the best.
Cool

I think this is the only one left...

... and it's a pretty good one!

08-07-2008 22:12 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

RE: inneresting! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
no one mentioned

Kalhoun!
its like a marching order for the NEW WORLD ORDER!
Very significant work- the inside gatefold (?) is steller- along with the "look" band photos.- lyric sheet is embossed with the Title....
very militarily fun

08-07-2008 22:13 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

I never noticed before... they never use the same font twice. This includes Terry's solo work, Swirling Eddies and DA. (Probably the Dogs too but I haven't gone through to check.)

Some band names are almost like brand and never change they're style. DA is like the band - constantly changing.

08-07-2008 22:23 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

That is a good point. For awhile they hardly even kept the same spelling of the name! Tongue

08-07-2008 23:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Best DA Album Cover

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH