Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor in Down the Line magazine - for free » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Taylor in Down the Line magazine - for free
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grandeped grandeped is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-01-2008

Terry Taylor in Down the Line magazine - for free Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Usually I put this in the other music category, but since it has an article by Terry Taylor in it, I thought maybe it fits here better. If I am wrong, call me an idiot and move the thread Smile

The Second Issue of Down the Line Magazine is Out and Free to Download!

The second issue of Down The Line magazine is finally available for download!! Check out http://www.downthelinezine.com and click on the tab that says 'current issue'. Download it for free and please leave us feedback (print copy is coming soon). This issue features a gripping story on Brian Doidge, where he explores his history in music and the demons that have plagued his life. Also in this issue: interviews with Greg Lawless and Roger Rose, a story on the genesis of The Lost Dogs as told by Terry Taylor, tons of info and news, and music reviews (past & present). There is even a special online exclusive article for this issue. The cover this time is a cool photograph of some monsters and someone's backside provided by Rick McDonough. Let us know what you think... and tell all your friends!

Also, be on the look out for a special edition commemorating the life and legacy of Gene Eugene within the next few weeks.
01-21-2009 11:10 grandeped is offline Homepage of grandeped Search for Posts by grandeped Add grandeped to your Buddy List
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good read.
Thanks for posting.
I'm REALLY looking forward to the new LSU.

01-21-2009 12:44 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still plowing through but the Brian Doidge article was worth the time on its own... let alone the other great stuff.

01-21-2009 13:20 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor in Down the Line magazine - for free

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH