Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » help with Terry Taylor's solo cds » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page help with Terry Taylor's solo cds 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
quote:
Originally posted by sondance
been listening to John Wayne lately, seems to help if you have some context experience with Orange County and their airport, but certainly not necessary.

also have Avocado and like the change up style and sentiment in Papa Danced on Olvera Street... papa songs are gutsy (ask freud) revealing a deep slice of one's self-perceptions and triumphs over being conceived & raised by fallen folks... it you come out of that with a "dad is still dad" fondness, praises be.

meanwhile i'm interested in some of the other CDs lauded here but i find no one in the alley wearing a trench coat and hawking TST out of print CDs in hushed tones to passers by... wait a minute, no alley! that's problem... let me check with the buyers & sellers down at the neighborhood park, maybe they can hook me up.

so where did you get yours?

Ebay is probably the only game left in town, and they'll make you pay through the nose. I guess I was fortunate enough to have been fanatical early. Back then, the CBS's were practically giving these away because they weren't Petra.

actually, the terry solo cds are usually pretty reasonable...
when you can find them there........ Frown

http://music.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_t...or&_sacat=11233

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 01-04-2010 22:28.

01-04-2010 12:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by pegotico
finally got to hear John Wayne

wow!!! great!!!

and that's my least favorite one! Evil

That's funny... John Wayne was the album that got me into Terry's music again after being out of the loop for a time.

the first song really rocks! then the rest feels like stuff that didn't make the cut for Bibleland..... Baby
but as a wise man once said....that's what's so cool.........there's something for everyone. Cool Cool Cool

BibleLand!
Another classic album!!!

01-04-2010 19:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by pegotico
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well i finally got to hear all cds

I think this are the ones i like the most

Konwledge and Innocence (Very nicely done)
avocado
John wayne

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
01-22-2010 18:44 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Hey...

The subtitle of John Wayne was "Orange Grotesque, vol. 1" or something like that. Was there ever going to be a volume 2, and if so, what would it have encompassed?

09-12-2011 20:26 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » help with Terry Taylor's solo cds

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH