Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Relatively new on iTunes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Relatively new on iTunes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

RE: Downloads Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
It's nice if I have the tape or album to get a digital version without having to rip it all into my computer myself.
Thanks all

well if your cds are ok, it would be absurd to pay for a digital version when you can get a better rip from the original. If the cd has very bad scratches and skips well.....

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
09-20-2010 16:24 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Downloads Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
Hey all, I haven't been around a lot for a while now, but wanted to hop on and say thanks for some of the new stuff by all of the groups on itunes...I just downloaded Mr. Buechners Dream. I had the CD's but they got scratched and certain songs wouldn't play. I am stoked to just hop on and download the tunes. I have all the original packaging and was more than happy to order it have it. Gotta live instant gratification. It's nice if I have the tape or album to get a digital version without having to rip it all into my computer myself.
Thanks all

Hey dude!
cool to see you here!
MBD is a great album!
Crazy to think it came out ten years ago!

09-22-2010 04:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: lots there Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jparker
There is actually quite a bit that has appeared on itunes now, it looks like all the KMG stuff is dropping in. Shout/Tamplin, Crumbacher, Deliverance, the Swirling Eddies, even most of the crappy latter years crap projects. The Mike Knott Browbeats albums are there... I ran out of things to search for. I think Wild Blue Yonder even. Scaterd Few... Sacred Warrior... wow. Lots there. Interesting.

Very cool.

09-22-2010 04:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...as cool as your appearance here, Dennis! Welcome back...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
09-22-2010 05:12 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh.... I show up here from time to time!
Just don't always post like I used to.
But it seems no one does, what with Facebook and all.

09-22-2010 08:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Actually a lot of good people post here all the time.

09-22-2010 09:56 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Actually a lot of good people post here all the time.

i think he meant not in the quantity they used to.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-22-2010 10:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I think most people still post as much as they used to, a few that used to post a lot might not anymore but everyone else has stayed about the same and we have gained a few more people that are not the fanatical poster types. So I still think it's wrong to say that 'nobody does anymore.'

09-22-2010 10:59 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

not to argue with you.....

dennis said he doesn't post "like he used to", and others don't either.

most of the top posters in the members list don't post in the qty they used to. i THINK that's all he was saying. that's how i took it anyway.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-22-2010 13:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I don't post as much as I used to. For example, a year ago, I would have responded to your post. But today? Nope.

Wait a minute.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 09-22-2010 16:05.

09-22-2010 16:04 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Doke posted today....now there's a prolific poster....16 posts in 3 years! That's a real man who thinks about what he wants to say before he says it.

No "shameless post" nonsense for him!

We need more like him.

(Knowing my luck he's one of Dennis' many "altar egos") Ther's a pun there somewhere...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
09-22-2010 20:49 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Doke posted today....now there's a prolific poster....16 posts in 3 years! That's a real man who thinks about what he wants to say before he says it.

Big Grin are we talking about maturity here Tongue

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
09-22-2010 21:12 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

not to argue with you.....

dennis said he doesn't post "like he used to", and others don't either.

most of the top posters in the members list don't post in the qty they used to. i THINK that's all he was saying. that's how i took it anyway.

Exactly.
That's all I meant, no sinister intentions.

09-23-2010 12:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would post more here again if dennis did too.. Wink

Cool
09-23-2010 13:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Maybe part of it is I don't feel the need to post on every new post anymore.
If I don't have anything to say or add, I don't post.
Go figure.

09-23-2010 16:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Matthew Ward's albums showed up on iTunes. I've been looking for Toward Eternity forever. (And I don't mean literally 'forever').

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jyroflux: 09-27-2010 01:52.

09-27-2010 01:52 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i had that on cassette many, many years ago... that's a good one!

Cool
09-27-2010 10:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

i don't use itunes.

09-27-2010 12:01 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Relatively new on iTunes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH