Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 2 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Longstride Longstride is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-414.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yay! I got my two Swine CDs from Brooklyn tonight!

I had them shipped to my mother-in-law's house since we were on vacation in mid-April. She had put them in the giveaway pile since she'd forgotten I shipped them to her. Big Grin

Five tracks in and I couldn't be happier.

Host of Digital Pillage on the former WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville.
05-23-2011 21:55 Longstride is offline Homepage of Longstride Search for Posts by Longstride Add Longstride to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mine arrived today. I ordered both volumes and they made it over to New Zealand.

05-25-2011 04:47 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Still waiting on Vol. 2. Hope it makes it here before I head out on vacation next week!
05-25-2011 06:13 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I plan to order volume two next Monday if no one gets it for my birthday. I will await its arrival with great anticipation!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
05-25-2011 16:12 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

As soon as I posted that I was waiting on the second CD to arrive, it showed up in my mailbox that very day. So THAT'S the secret to making stuff appear!!

Ahem....

I'm still waiting on that red sports car I've been wanting.....
05-26-2011 06:14 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Any further discussion of releasing all the personalized songs in a new DAMB collection?

05-12-2012 11:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Not here anyway....
06-07-2017 07:48 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Last time I looked into doing it, we hadn't heard back from very many of the folks with personalized songs. Some were very personal so we wanted to make sure everyone was ok with the idea before we moved ahead with a larger release.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-07-2017 08:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH