Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Paste Ad for TST » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Paste Ad for TST
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Still haven't seen a single copy here... hmm. Weird for two copies to get lost.

You do not even have the first issue?
man, that is a shame.
Better call and kick some burro.
Just the CDs along are worth it! Mad

11-26-2002 15:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nah, we both got the first issue.. but not the second. In spite of the fact that it's been in stores around here for a couple of months. Subscriptions are for longer than just one issue aren't they?

Confused

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-26-2002 16:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I just... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just subscribed cause we're looking at running a full page ad for the CAACONAA project for a couple of issues. I wouldn't have subscribed otherwise, but actually, now I'm getting a bit stoked. I think I'll probably enjoy it. Doesn't a sampler CD come with each issue?

Also, does anybody here know a thing about Christian Musician Mag from personal experience? They're wanting to do a cover story on Terry, Me and the project. So...ahh crud...there's another subscription!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
11-26-2002 17:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

never heard of it, Theo.

HI!
11-26-2002 17:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

actually... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.

that's accredited to Assisi ...

btw, what was up with that monks-shavin'-th'-tops-of-their-heads thang anyway?

order of ecumenical franciscans

kid brothers of st. frank

-

But who said this?

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

take your guess:
Homer Simpson
Benjamin Franklin
Jimmy Carter

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
11-27-2002 00:55 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I just subscribed cause we're looking at running a full page ad for the CAACONAA project for a couple of issues. I wouldn't have subscribed otherwise, but actually, now I'm getting a bit stoked. I think I'll probably enjoy it. Doesn't a sampler CD come with each issue?

Also, does anybody here know a thing about Christian Musician Mag from personal experience? They're wanting to do a cover story on Terry, Me and the project. So...ahh crud...there's another subscription!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Very Cool! Big Grin

11-27-2002 10:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

That darn Ojo! Evil

Thanks for the Heads Up! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:
Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.

that's accredited to Assisi ...

btw, what was up with that monks-shavin'-th'-tops-of-their-heads thang anyway?

order of ecumenical franciscans

kid brothers of st. frank

-

But who said this?

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

take your guess:
Homer Simpson
Benjamin Franklin
Jimmy Carter

11-27-2002 10:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Nah, we both got the first issue.. but not the second. In spite of the fact that it's been in stores around here for a couple of months. Subscriptions are for longer than just one issue aren't they?

Confused

That is so strange.
I bought mine in the store some time ago.
Maybe The Mighty Q could help you, as he writes for Paste. Confused

11-27-2002 10:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Paste Ad for TST

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH