Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly hodgepodge and radio heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prickly hodgepodge and radio heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Prickly hodgepodge and radio heat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From the DADL re the special disks, a questions and audiori's reply...

> When we last left this discussion a month ago, Doug Ten Napel was still
> unpacking and Terry was still turning down artwork.

Doug was finally able to get the tapes out of storage and
sort of move into his house. Right now we're just waiting
on the tapes to show up here. From what we've been
hearing about these tapes, ti sounds like the wait will
be worth it...

Prickly Heat is being finished I believe... JT will probably
update the list with details soon.

> There also was a big
> argument in which I and a few others got mugged for being whiners. (Hey,
> it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.) What's the latest on
> Hodgepodge and Prickly Heat? Is there an ETA?

Nah... most of the questions and comments that were made before
were fine. It was only one or two comments that were unfair I think.
11-06-2002 18:05 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the info Andrew...I was just wondering again today about this, but didn't wanna push the issue...

Thanks again.

Ed

11-06-2002 18:37 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup agree.

Update: We just got the tapes from TenNapel
and will have the CDR master ready today or tomarrow
for Hodge Podge.

From what TenNapel said there will be a couple really,
really cool things there. Smile

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-07-2002 12:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

make me less stupider Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am vaguely familiar with prickly heat etc.
what is this-
something to share?
JimINy
11-07-2002 12:41 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

filled in (but not filled up) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

neverhoodmind-
I checked the webstore- and understand a bit what it may be about
I gotta look there more often.....
apparently theres things to hit-and miss!
JiMiny
(I like the MBD dress shirt....Christ-x is coming, ....woggy)
11-07-2002 12:47 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Thanks for the info Andrew...I was just wondering again today about this, but didn't wanna push the issue...

Thanks again.

Ed

I was just wondering again today about this, but didn't wanna push the issue...

Thanks again.

Ed

Smile

01-04-2003 23:22 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Our pal is ill?
01-04-2003 23:24 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

mine came in the mail today!

Wink

01-04-2003 23:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I saw on the DADl that some folks (at least one) got Hodgepodge today. So that is a good sign.

BD

OH, and as Joey posted right when I did, he got his too, uh right.

Wink
01-04-2003 23:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

"HodgePodge"s have begun to arrive around the world... some are still shipping. They should be all shipped out by Monday or Tuesday.

We're still waiting on an update about Prickly Heat...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-04-2003 23:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I saw on the DADl that some folks (at least one) got Hodgepodge today. So that is a good sign.

BD

OH, and as Joey posted right when I did, he got his too, uh right.

Wink

I was just kidding, thus the Wink Cool! Big Grin

01-04-2003 23:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I figured as much Joey TEEEEEE
01-04-2003 23:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Cool...Smile

01-04-2003 23:49 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Our pal is ill?

No...thanks for the concern, though, bax...Smile

It's actually the name the Indians gave to this Willamette Valley. (probably AFTER the settlers arrived...Frown )

01-04-2003 23:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
01-04-2003 23:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

You look like you're feelin' reeeeeaaaallll ggooooooood!

01-04-2003 23:56 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

and coooool
01-04-2003 23:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

mine are supposed to ship to my work, so I should know on Monday if they've arrived. I'm looking forward to this. It's been nice to be off for so long. Makes me wonder why I worked retail for so long.

01-05-2003 02:15 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Ya know...

...Just the title of this thread sounds painful! Shocked

01-16-2003 19:34 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly hodgepodge and radio heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH