Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » G i f t H o r $ e » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page G i f t H o r $ e
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

11-20-2002 20:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
What are you doing surfing the internet at work!?

Shocked

Won't that decrease productivity?

..........um, YeS !

11-21-2002 08:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

...and now...back to topic... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm seriously in need of a new copy of "Gifthorse"...

I've played mine so much, taken it everywhere with me, that it now has some deep scratches towards the end of the disc...and now towards the beginning of "Honeysuckle Breeze" it starts to skip around pretty bad...Frown

11-21-2002 11:59 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
...back to topic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so . . .to pay $15 or $3.99

http://www.thelostdogs.com/store/
The Lost Dogs "Gift Horse" Price: $15.00

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/B...RC&item_code=WW
Gift Horse, CD Lost Dogs Preferred Customer Price: $3.99

Is this a "Moral dilemma" ? ? ?

11-21-2002 12:17 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Buy one to be in each of your CD players, i.e. one for the car, one for the stereo, one for the boombox, one for work, one for the CD/alarm clock in the bedroom, one for the CD player at the workbench in the garage, etc.

11-21-2002 12:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Now there's an idea!

11-21-2002 13:11 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » G i f t H o r $ e

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH