Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
everyones invited!!!!

come on down!

i'll fire up the bbq!!

"hey fellas, let's have a burger bash!"

-john (wes berlin)

woo hoo!

we can all get together after the big DA concert...I said after the big DA concert....hello is this thing on?
12-19-2002 08:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, Mike Wazowski, it's on.

12-19-2002 10:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

next time?

STUDIO

right, JimINy?

although Jen's Room was pretty much fun, and I was inspired by Max Headroom..................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-19-2002 13:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Sorry that I didn't get around to doing my track. I was teaching 5 classes this past semester (but it's finally done!!!) I also met someone very special who has become a significant person in my life so we've been introducing each other to each other's friend and families. I even took him to a Sunday service to meet some of my friends at church and our pastor. So that's been taking up a lot of my time.

I really wanted to submit and if there is a volume two, I will do everything to submit. My new partner plays piano, so I might even be able to get some good accompaniment.

I will order the CD soon, though, I want to support all of you who contributed.

-- aotp

P.S. May you all have a blessed Christmas season, I've been very blessed this year and wish the same for everyone else!
12-19-2002 16:39 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Here's my excuse: I figured out how to use my Korg 4-track recorder the same week of the deadline. If there is a part 2 I'll send something in a flash!!!

12-19-2002 20:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yer mike was on
or I thoght I head an echo...........??
echo...
echo....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-19-2002 20:31 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
J-Gob J-Gob is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-30-2002

Schvein! Schvein! Whattenabout der ME? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I vas all set-en to do-en der "Donna Nietzsche und Her Schlammin' Super Race of Dem Kickboxen Uberderparrots"! It vas gonna be all a-en-der cappella, vit der human-beat-box noises between dem der nah-nah-nah-nah-nahs! It vas gonna be such a SCHLAMMIN' GROOVE!

Den I got-en to der studio und dey told me dey vouldn't let me in 'cause of-en my po-LEET-ical views! Crying

My po-LEET-ical views! Schvein! This wast der violation of-en my first amendment rights! (Not dat I approve of dem tings to start vit, but DAmbit, de're YOUR rules!

Mebbe next time, schveinhunds! Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Mein Herr points to der sky
Der schlammin' place I vanna be, dawgs!

12-20-2002 12:54 J-Gob is offline Send an Email to J-Gob Homepage of J-Gob Search for Posts by J-Gob Add J-Gob to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Hmmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There once was a young shoemaker from the land of Germany who:

"Born of poor, but pious, Lutheran parents, from childhood, Jacob Boehme was concerned about "the salvation of his soul." Although daily occupied, first as a shepherd, and afteward as a shoemaker, he was always an earnest student of the Holy Scriptures; but he could not understand "the ways of God," and he became "perplexed, even to melancholy, — pressed out of measure." He said: "I knew the Bible from beginning to end, but could find no consolation in Holy Writ; and my spirit, as if moving in a great storm, arose in God, carrying with it my whole heart, mind and will and wrestled with the love and mercy of God, that his blessing might descend upon me, that my mind might be illumined with his Holy Spirit, that I might understand his will and get rid of my sorrow . . ."

The man's name was Jacob Boehme.
12-20-2002 13:23 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Is Jacob a member of the board?

12-20-2002 14:00 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH