Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST does read this board! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST does read this board!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PaulM PaulM is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-21-2002

TST does read this board! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw this TST quote on the Galaxy21 web site:
"Once in a while I drop in on the DA website and go to the board and find some of the nicest words of encouragement, which really fuels the whole band's desire to keep this thing going as long as God wills, and as long as there are those wonderful people out there who are ready for our next musical expression," Taylor says.
For the record, Mr. Taylor and friends, I hope you will keep it going! Your "musical expressions" are terrific. Thanks for all your hard work!
05-03-2002 08:40 PaulM is offline Send an Email to PaulM Search for Posts by PaulM Add PaulM to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PaulM
"Once in a while I drop in on the DA website and go to the board and find some of the nicest words of encouragement, which really fuels the whole band's desire to keep this thing going as long as God wills, and as long as there are those wonderful people out there who are ready for our next musical expression," Taylor says.

Is he talking about the same board? Big Grin
05-03-2002 09:39 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Well, if he IS.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....all I have to say is:

"What're you doing HERE? Get to CHURCH!!!"

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-03-2002 09:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ever notice on the main page where it says 3 members and 1 "guest"? "Embracing now his unseen Guest" (I un-capitalized unseen there...) Hi Terry, we love you!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

05-03-2002 11:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

GO TO CHURCH! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CARL- THAT WAS A LOL!
jImiNy
05-03-2002 11:46 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by carl
....all I have to say is:

"What're you doing HERE? Get to CHURCH!!!"

LOL!
Evil

05-03-2002 16:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by PaulM

Is he talking about the same board? Big Grin

he must be talking about posts other then ours Smile )

05-03-2002 16:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

I don't think I've read the posts he's talking about... where are they? Big Grin
05-04-2002 12:39 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

I don't think I've read the posts he's talking about... where are they? Big Grin

Maybe he is thinking of the Losts Dogs post Smile

05-04-2002 14:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST does read this board!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH