Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Update on Live CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Update on Live CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm only #9

01-27-2003 21:03 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
got mine Smile

you may now call me #2

we always did, wes. Wink

01-27-2003 22:58 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Big Grin

01-27-2003 23:04 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
SOLD OUT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ALL 50 CDs ARE SPOKEN FOR!

Hello all! ALL the Live CDs are now gone. Thank you for your wonderful support. There are other items that support the cause too: Suffer the Children The Father Loves the Son 3-6 AM all of which are available at www.andysangelsrecords.org Again, thank you so very much for the support, but mostly for the love!
Theo
Andy's Angels' Records
"Life is short. Live well. Love well."
01-27-2003 23:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

woohoo!!!

01-27-2003 23:31 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

that rocks! great job dambers (and a few dadlers too, I'm sure)

01-27-2003 23:35 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Not to mention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a few off the 77s list as well--tho' I didn't advertise there! So even bigger kudos to those who did the word of mouth thing!
This is a great internet family! Big Grin
01-27-2003 23:38 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ceremonial Kernel

so - when's the next recording session?Wink

01-27-2003 23:38 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Soon, I hope... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any excuse to go down and spend time in my alternate reality of southern CA with my friends there. I owe Rich Brimer a day on the beach--or he owes me (however you look at it). I'll be the incredibly pale, while guy sitting UNDER the pier--not in direct sunlight! Crying
01-27-2003 23:41 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ceremonial Kernel

cool. I'd enjoy talking to you and getting to know you a little better. And I do enjoy my time with the Berliners.

01-27-2003 23:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Second group of 25 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The second batch of 25 (#26-#50) ought to go out in the mail this week. Hope you're ready for 'em! Thankx for your patience!
theo

PS: btw, a local news paper that ran quite a few stories on Andrew some time ago, is gonna run a huge story on AAR and the upcoming release of "Come As A Child..." Big Grin
the Mill Creek View
02-03-2003 20:28 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Theo, this is a wonderful snap shot. The sound quality is pretty crisp - which is what you'd expect from a from the board recording. Sadly there are a few interspersed CD-R snaps and pops, but not too many to be offensive. In fact in makes me nostalgic for my old lps.

I snuck in with number 20, and I'm proud to have this. It's hard to imagine such talented artists sneaking out double digit releases while lesser talent can move mountains of plastic.

Theo, this is a nice piece of work. Can you explain the near "Steal your face" look to the cover, it's almost Grateful Dead looking. Or is that just me doing a bad Rorschach inkblot test?

I'll bet it's a dead thing.

02-03-2003 22:58 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Stone Soup strikes again... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

None of this would be possible without many people contributing their talents. BD actually designed most of it for the DVD and Rob Marnocha put the rest together for this release. I'll have to defer to their tales as to where the inspiration comes from. I just think it's groovy as all heck! Big Grin
02-04-2003 01:41 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

shucks, twernt nuthin'

Rob took my stuff and made it better. He did a great job on the overall look!

BD
02-04-2003 08:46 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Update on Live CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH