Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » News from the DA News List » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page News from the DA News List
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
As far as reissues go... I do know they would like to see all the albums in print. And JT said he would like to reprint a few each year. There's quite a few that need
to be reprinted. 'Darn Floor' , 'Lets Spin' , 'Outdoor Elvis' , 'Miracle Faith Telethon' , 'Daniel Amos'
as well as Terry's first two solo albums.
Hopefully we will see the band get to the point that they
can put all these titles back into circulation. Having the extra funds is half the problem, the other half is working out the permissions.
I think before long, this will happen.

Oh, that would be wonderful. I would buy all of those in a second (well, except maybe "Daniel Amos")

I'd probably get it, just because i'm a completist, and Skeptic's Song sounds wierd, and I dig wierd!!
(I don't really like country, but I can tolerate it.)
05-11-2002 13:34 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
As far as reissues go... I do know they would like to see all the albums in print. And JT said he would like to reprint a few each year. There's quite a few that need
to be reprinted. 'Darn Floor' , 'Lets Spin' , 'Outdoor Elvis' , 'Miracle Faith Telethon' , 'Daniel Amos'
can put all these titles back into circulation. Having the extra funds is half the problem, the other half is working out the permissions.

PS: I beleive that any DVD we have printed can be Region Code free. The guy creating the master said
he can do that as well as the manufacturer/replicator.
The only other issue might be PAL/NTSC. As we can't really make a DVD with both, maybe after the first printing we can
print a limited amount of PAL versions if needed. We'll already have it edited and the master made.

When I buy the DVD player I make sure it is one that does NTSC and PAL. It's a bit of a necessity over here when you are a buyer of overseas stuff.

I did in the end fork out the dough and buy Miracle Faith Telethon. I have had an illegal cessette copy and so I'm looking forward to having the legal CD.

Thank you to the Adudiori's JT and the band where would we be without you.
05-12-2002 16:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

Oh, that would be wonderful. I would buy all of those in a second (well, except maybe "Daniel Amos")

ya... that's a tough one... in a way I suppose it's good to have it so you can see how DA grew, etc... but how often would you really listen to it?

It seems to me K-9 likes some tracks on this one...

05-15-2002 21:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DA #1

William
A Servant's Prayer
Don't Light Your own fire
Walking On The Water
Dusty Road
Ain't Gonna Fight It (Bonus Track)

All Keepers! Old yes, but still keepers.

BD

Dusty Road
Words and Music by Terry Scott Taylor
©1976 Maranatha! Music

Dusty road, toil and trouble
Seems I'm goin' down that way again
Now, dark and cold, hay and stubble
This world ain't my friend
So forget me not, oh, my Dear
When I kneel down and pray
Oh, Rock of my salvation, let me hide away

Narrow road, wide destruction
I'll enter by the Door
Now, win or lose, each must chose
I don't want to lose no more
So, hold on, Lord, when I feel it hurtin'
I know the pain won't stay
Oh, precious Jesus, Lord and Savior, let me hide away

Hide away in the secret chamber of Your love
Hide away in the sweet solitude and rest
When I see that ceiling falling all around me
Let me hide, oh, let me hide away

I'll take my cross and carry on
Oh, even when my life, it seems to be all wrong
'Cause I know when those clouds roll on
I'll see the Son come shinin' through

Dusty road, toil and trouble
Seems I'm goin' down that way again
Now, dark and cold, hay and stubble
This world ain't my friend
So forget me not, oh, my Dear
When I kneel down and pray
Oh, Rock of my salvation, let me hide away

Hide away in the secret chamber of Your love
Hide away in the sweet solitude and rest
When I see that ceiling falling all around me
Let me hide, oh, let me hide away

05-15-2002 22:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » News from the DA News List

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH