Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mall of America June 1st? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mall of America June 1st?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Mall of America June 1st? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Evening Everyone
How many are making the trek to MOA? Icould find the last posting so I thought I'd start a new one. Is this going to be a flub? Come on how many of you are coming? If there's not enough interest maybe we'll wait???
Commander
05-07-2002 19:09 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Good Evening Everyone
How many are making the trek to MOA? Icould find the last posting so I thought I'd start a new one. Is this going to be a flub? Come on how many of you are coming? If there's not enough interest maybe we'll wait???
Commander

it sound good so far... June 1st? around lunch time... noon 1pm (whatever) meet at camp snoopy or some place like that?

05-07-2002 19:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there is a post about this on the OT side Smile

05-07-2002 19:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mall of America June 1st?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH