Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Poll on Alarma » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Poll on Alarma
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now, the question we have to ask ourselves is, would they kill us because we spent the money, or so they could have the Alarma Chronicles all to themselves???

Big Grin

~ jeremy
04-16-2003 21:29
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aloha's Bus Driver
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Since I'm the only one of the folks here without the Alarma Chronicles (in box set or any other form) I guess I'll have to pick from what I do know from the "Personal Favorites" disc....
~ jeremy

Dude! Really? Man that sucks! Crying

You're telling me!! I missed my chance to get it when it first came out, and I'm too young to have bought them when they were originally out on disc.

I'd love to have the box set, but I'm not paying no 180 bucks for a set on Ebay. My wife would kill me.

~ jeremy

It was already sold out at the webstore, so I bought it at the local bookstore.
My wife would kill me too.
slowly.
with her hands.
with a smile!

04-17-2003 15:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Now, the question we have to ask ourselves is, would they kill us because we spent the money, or so they could have the Alarma Chronicles all to themselves???

Big Grin

~ jeremy

I don't need to give my wife any more reasons to kill me. She has enough reasons on her own! Shocked

Tongue
I love my wife. We will be celebrating our 19th anniversary the end of this month. Pleased

BD
04-17-2003 21:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

alama chronicles and marriage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my top songs from the alarma chronicles

Alarma - Ghost of the Heart
Doppleganger - The Double
Vox Humana - Sanctuary
Fearful Symmetry - The Pool

Fortunatley, my wife of nearly 14 years is a Daniel Amos fan herself...her first exposure to Daniel Amos was Doppleganger from her high school youth group days.

-Jolly
04-18-2003 10:17 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigboycying

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
my top songs from the alarma chronicles

Alarma - Ghost of the Heart
Doppleganger - The Double
Vox Humana - Sanctuary
Fearful Symmetry - The Pool

Fortunatley, my wife of nearly 14 years is a Daniel Amos fan herself...her first exposure to Daniel Amos was Doppleganger from her high school youth group days.

-Jolly

That's a good list too.
04-18-2003 13:42 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigboycying
Changed my mind Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alarma -- Central Theme
Doppleganger -- Memory Lane
Vox -- She's All Heart
FS -- Shadow Catcher
04-18-2003 13:43 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

Big Grin

~ jeremy

I don't need to give my wife any more reasons to kill me. She has enough reasons on her own! Shocked

Tongue
I love my wife. We will be celebrating our 19th anniversary the end of this month. Pleased

BD

Congrats BD! Big Grin

04-18-2003 16:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I'm a little late on this one but I'll chime in.

Alarma - Walls of Doubt
Doppelganger - Distance and Direction
Vox Humana - When Worlds Collide
Fearful Symmetry - Beautiful One

El
04-27-2003 23:23 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Not bad.

04-27-2003 23:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hi Eleanor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice to see you...................

just wanted to say "hi" Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-27-2003 23:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Hi Woggy, nice to see you too. On late aren't you?

El
04-27-2003 23:28 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Tongue

BD

Congratulations!

04-28-2003 11:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Yes, I was Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
Hi Woggy, nice to see you too. On late aren't you?

El

I was watching the hockey game between the MN Wild and the Vancouver Canucks.....well, sorta watching, in between playing on the 'puter.

We won, too Smile Smile

Go Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-28-2003 12:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

19??? thats so , like, 2 years ago..

I just made plans to go back...again...(for the 22nd time) to our lil honeymoon shack (a lodge) on the friendly shores of Kitchi Gammi-
a great trip, every year.

http://www.naniboujou.com/

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-28-2003 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

We really want to get back to our honeymoon spot, but still haven't been able to (this is our 6th year). We went to Napa for our honeymoon - went to New York for our first anniversary and then moved to Colorado for 3 years. Last year we had just moved to southern California and had a brand new baby, so we weren't doing any travelling. Maybe next year.
04-28-2003 12:31 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Alarma -- Walls of Doubt
Doppelganger -- The Double
Vox Humana -- Home Permanent
Fearful Symmetry -- When the Moonlight Sleeps
04-28-2003 14:07 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

and... is DFBB vol. 5?

-Strange Animals (for todayBig Grin )

04-28-2003 15:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
19??? thats so , like, 2 years ago..

I just made plans to go back...again...(for the 22nd time) to our lil honeymoon shack (a lodge) on the friendly shores of Kitchi Gammi-
a great trip, every year.

http://www.naniboujou.com/

heh heh

Today is the actual date of our anniversary, in one hour it will be official. #19

My wife is still working (at home) so I am able to play on the DAmb for now. We had a wonderful weekend up in Sedona Az. We didn't do a thing except lay around and relax. The best part was sitting by Oak Creek at night, sitting on a porch swing (they set up a small beach area with swings and chairs and a fire pit right on the creek!) just the two of us for about an hour and a half, listening to the water and looking up at the stars. Pleased

I hope your time will be as nice as ours was Jim! Smile

BD
04-28-2003 20:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

I hate you happy anniversary people.

well, maybe not "hate", but I am overwhelmingly jealous.

Hey, Beenie, did you stay in Room 10? That looks pretty special Smile

04-28-2003 21:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 14:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Poll on Alarma

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH