Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Box Set? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Box Set?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uh... good for you. Roll Eyes

Tongue

05-21-2003 20:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Hey Joey, good to see some familiar "monikors" still here. I don't know who the hell anyone is anymore!Mad

Who's Who here?

Is anybody anyone?

Hey! It had to be said. This is a DA board after all

Smile Tongue Smile

I am sorry to break it to you, but that has been said many times in the past here! Tongue

Yes but not in this thread

Tongue

Captain Pedantic strikes again Bwa ha ha

Stop quoting all the quotes that have been quoted and you can quote me on that!
05-21-2003 21:18 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i would buy one if you can track down a duet between Terry and Vestal. K9 might buy three.

05-21-2003 21:47 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

CANINE!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
BS BS BS! I want my BS!

Wow, some BS from the Canine...................

this is like old home week.........I'm so happy Smile

Hey, I'D EVEN BUY the boxed set...........yeah, i would! JimbeenieboyCricket wouldnt' have to borrow me any more of his stuff Smile he'd be a happy brother..........

Welcome back, dear sir. You have been sorely missed!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-21-2003 22:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i would buy one if you can track down a duet between Terry and Vestal. K9 might buy three.
I would buy that! I would love to hear a duet between Uncle Terry & Mama Vestal. How about "Pretend I'm Elvis?"

05-22-2003 08:16 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

pretend I'm elvis kicks ass! Cool

05-22-2003 09:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hah he said burro. Could be a cousin.

Hey ya K9, missed you too.

JtT

05-22-2003 11:42 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Hah he said burro. Could be a cousin.

so did you! Pleased
Maybe I am your cousin! Shocked

05-23-2003 15:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

just don't start kissin'
05-24-2003 16:22 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Nuttin' wrong wit a little kiss - like this

da na na nuh da na na nuh nuh - hmmmmmmmmmmm.

05-24-2003 23:47 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

A COMPLICATED SONG
Parody of "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne
New lyrics by Al Yankovic

Uh huh... extra cheese
Uh huh, uh huh... save a piece for me

Pizza party at your house
I went just to check it out
19 extra larges - what a shame
No one came
Just us, eatin' all alone
You said, "Take the pizza home"
"No sense lettin' all this go to waste"
So then I faced
Pizza all day
And every day
This cheese 'round the clock
Is gettin' me blocked
And I sure don't care
For irregularity

Tell me
Why'd you have to go and make me so constipated?
'Cause right now I'd do anything to just get my bowels evacuated
In the bathroom... I sit and I wait and I strain
And I sweat and I clench and I feel the pain
Oh, should I take the laxatives or have my colon irrigated?
No no no

I was feelin' pretty down
Till my girlfriend came around
We're just so alike in every way
I gotta say
In fact, I just thought I might
Pop the question there that night
I was kissing her so tenderly
But woe is me
Who would have guessed
Her family crest
I'd suddenly spy
Tattooed on her thigh
And son-of-a-gun
It's just like the one on me

Tell me
How was I supposed to know we were both related?
Believe me, if I knew she was my cousin we never would have dated
What to do now? Should I go ahead and propose
And get hitched and have kids with eleven toes
And move to Alabama where that kind of thing is tolerated?
No no no

I had so much on my mind
I thought maybe I'd unwind
Try out that new roller coaster ride
And the guide
Said not to stand
But that's a demand
That I couldn't meet
I got on my feet
And stood up instead
And knocked off my head, you see

Tell me
Why'd I have to go and get myself decapitated?
This really is a major inconvenience , oh man, I really hate it
Such a drag now... Can't eat, I can't breathe, I can't snore
I can't belch or yodel anymore
Can't spit or blow my nose or even read Sports Illustrated
Oh no

Why'd I have to go and get myself all mutilated? (Yeah yeah)
I gotta tell ya, life without a head kinda makes me irritated
What a bummer
Can't blink, I can't cough, I can't sneeze
But my neck is enjoyin' a pleasant breeze now
Haven't been the same since my head and I were separated
No no no

05-25-2003 00:24 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

i would deffinately buy a box set that covered the evolution of Daniel Amos. gimme some out takes a alternate versions of songs and i'll buy it .
05-25-2003 17:40 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Yeah, I'd spring for that too.

It'd have to have enough bits to make it worthwhile since the majority of us here have their entire catalog.

At least I do, not braggin or nothing.

05-25-2003 18:24 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

It'd have to have enough bits to make it worthwhile since the majority of us here have their entire catalog.

Yo Yo YO!

Ditto!
05-25-2003 20:21 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

I have most of the catalogue.

Need:
the orginal album
Fearful Symmetry
Darn Floor Big Bite
Motorcycle Tracks
Let's Spin
Outdoor Elvis
Shirly goodness and Misery
No sense of History
Relative (Ojo Taylor)

Then I'll have what I'l be happy with as the "complete" TST canon - I'm not counting the kids crap stuff from the 80's though.

Oh yeah... I'll buy a box set too.

05-25-2003 20:50 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

even if it was basicly repeats i'd buy it to say i have it.
but i'd much rather get some cool stuff with it.(like different versions of songs)i like studio out takes and such much more than live stuff just cause of the sound quality. it also sometimes lets you see how a song can evolve.
05-25-2003 21:20 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

Man I would love a box set of Terry's music. I've got all of the Swirling Eddies stuff but the only DA CDs I have are MBD, Songs from the Heart and the Greatest hits cd.

A box set of Terry's solo releases would be great too.

gone, gone with God, but gone
05-26-2003 01:59 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Nuttin' wrong wit a little kiss - like this

da na na nuh da na na nuh nuh - hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tongue Rar! Evil

05-27-2003 15:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
What we'll have to do in the coming months is get together with Tom G and Terry and make a list of what audio is available to us immediately and see if we have a box set worth of material yet . We wouldn't want holes in the chronology of it.. I mean we'd want every time period represented. So, thats really the big question. I'm not sure what we have for certain years.

While you are talkin' to Tom could you check on availability of older DA/Lost Dogs/TST/Swirling Eddies t-shirts and stuff like that? Big Grin

Many thanks to the two most repectable teen polynesain brothers around...Tongue

06-02-2003 20:25 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Box Set?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH