Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A huge delivery » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A huge delivery
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

robert deniro in goodfellas: "look's like it's gonna be a good summer..." Cool

06-12-2003 12:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Joooooooooo-EEE-TEEE! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yessir! Gonna be!

If I can get the financial backing for the B-B-Q thing, are you gonna slip on through to the other side (of WA)?
06-12-2003 13:29 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

theo... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if it's on a saturday, definitely! Big Grin

if it's on a weekday, even a friday, i will do my best.....
my work is pretty booked up for vacation day requests in august.... especially fridays.... Frown

06-12-2003 13:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Theo,

Here's another advertising opportunity (although this audience are guaranteed buyers).

What's the deal with the re-recorded songs? Are they different enough that they sound like new songs?

I'm really excited about the potential!

Is there anywhere to hear clips?

-Zip

August 2005
06-13-2003 16:00 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Clips? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused
06-13-2003 17:50 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Can't wait to hear it!

Big Grin
06-13-2003 17:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I have been impressed with everything from you so far and really look forward to this. THe live double CD has some tracks on it that put the originals to shame ( am I allowed to say that??)

All of a sudden the new materials are beginning to multiply.

This should once again be a great DA/TT/77/Roesque SUMMER YA
06-13-2003 18:09 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Tyler... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's a great comment, actually.

Of course this is true of all of us, but Terry, with his incredible career, has desired from the start of this project that it be "just so perfect!" It has ruled his ambition on this project from the start. It is a fact that gave me peace when things were taking longer and such.

At any rate, I hope that fans your anticipation into flame. The finished product is "epic." It is a group of tunes SO from the heart of each artist, so personal, that it is staggering. Beyond the music, the "booklet" is quite large, with writings from me and from Terry--and Terry is, of course, prolific!

Once again, thank you for hanging in there while we pumped this project for nearly two years. It has certainly kept me going. Your kind comments are also a blessing. It is good to know that we are achieving a result wished and worked for: that a mission so important to us be attained through the utmost quality we could put forth.
06-15-2003 13:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Ooooooo baby! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused
06-18-2003 17:52 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I can't wait to hear it. Maybe Terry will be bringing them along to the BBQs?
06-18-2003 23:46 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

yup Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure the guys will have a bit of product with them--just a little bit! Big Grin
06-19-2003 01:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'll be bringing my boxes of DA/Lost Dogs/77s stuff for the boys to sign. I hope they don't mind.
06-19-2003 10:05 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Well, I've seen them perplexed by "boxes" of stuff to sign. But they never seem to mind signing a few things.

The priority--you understand--will be to have as many of the artist on "Come as a child" sign your newly purchased copy before you leave C-Stone! Big Grin

Got an email from Eve Selis this morning--very touching. I didn't realize that she lost a niece to Cystic Fibrosis. It is heartwarming to learn of the passion to drew each artist to the project.
06-21-2003 11:09 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I finally found my bootlevel lp. I'm definitely bringing that.
06-22-2003 01:05 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

and me?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm bringing my forehead
think He'll sign that?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-22-2003 09:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Just no questionable body parts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think things like feet bottoms are definitely out, Jiminy! Big Grin
06-22-2003 09:46 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

what about other types of bottoms?
06-22-2003 11:28 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A huge delivery

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH