Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Angels Tucking The Project In » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Angels Tucking The Project In
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Oh! Name the movie this is from: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Whaaaaa 'aaappen'?"
06-27-2003 14:46 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yez got me dere padna

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-27-2003 14:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
"Whaaaaa 'aaappen'?"

A Mighty Wind

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

06-27-2003 14:53 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Answer: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A Mighty Wind.

It was the Dogs that got me watching these movies. They started me on "Waiting for Guffman" and I was hooked from there on out.

Guffman would be my fave, then Wind and then Best in Show.
06-27-2003 14:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Go Jeff! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go Jeff! It's yo birthday!! Cool
06-27-2003 14:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I tried Best in Show
my wife got bored-and that was it.
I DID enjoy Just Looking...(watched it last night MOF.
Check it out.
Bawdy- but good.
jimiNy
Have not seen the other aforementioned

06-27-2003 15:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Go Jeff! It's yo birthday!! Cool

What a great movie! I went out and bought the soundtrack. The Folksmen do a version of the Stones "Start Me Up" on it that just kills me...

jeffrey k.

06-27-2003 15:00 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Ooooo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll have to check that sound-track out. My son Jordan likes "Best in" the best. I prefer Guffman, absolutely. Jiminy, I'd check that one out.

Jeffery? Those Dogs DVDs...will they be available at your own booth or at the W&F'd booth?
06-27-2003 15:03 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Luteous Llama

quote:
Jeffery? Those Dogs DVDs...will they be available at your own booth or at the W&F'd booth?

Well...we are going to be in the same place, so I suppose the answer would be yes, and yes. The tables (from what I understand from JT) will be together, but seperate in terms of what we are selling....or something like that. All I know is if you find the W&F booth, I'll be there too...or next to it!

I have to go pick up the dvd's from the plant in about 45 minutes. 14 boxes...and me with my 2 door hatchback. Time to get a van...

jeffrey k.

well look at that...my 100th post.

06-27-2003 15:10 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hm
my 1724th
guess I'm a real poster putz!

06-27-2003 15:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

And Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm right about in the middle...sort of...in a manner of speaking...

^thinks I'm in the middle Big Grin
06-27-2003 15:16 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

You're just ahead of me (for the moment Wink )
06-27-2003 15:40 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Angels Tucking The Project In

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH