Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New CCM Lists..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New CCM Lists.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
[
You could try here to e-mail them:

CCMWebEditors@ccmcom.com

the list isn't on the web, at least as far as I could find it. They want you to buy the magazine................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I just fired off an email..
06-28-2003 00:49 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

In response Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ron 3.0 WOW! (oops--too CCM). Gosh! You live right in the C-Stone neighborhood. Are you coming up and over for the party this week?

Woggy! That Xmans Episode of SCRUBS is sweet. I have taped each and every episode of the show. Some day there'll be a MN gathering I can it to. I'll bring all my Scrubs episodes and we'll have a marathon!

oops! Need to put this post in Scrubs Blue!
Big Grin
06-28-2003 10:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dr. Tony Shore called me today and was telling me about the new 25th anniversary issue of CCM. Well in it they have all sorts of lists, among them are "The 100 Albums You Need To Own" (or something like that), not one DA, or Terry album listed. I know this should not surprise me, but it sure the #%^$#@ bugs me. I may pick up the issue just to have the lists so I can see who
they all picked. Like Tony said it would be like saying, "Ok let's list the top 25 rock bands of all-time and leave The Beatles off. Now I know Terry could care less about this stuff, and I really (really?) don't care either but, give me a *&%$#@ break.

The influence DA has had on christian alternative music is well, damb it there would be no christian alternative music without DA! Mad Red Face

06-28-2003 11:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to C-stone this year. But I sure wish I could. Frown

gone, gone with God, but gone
06-29-2003 23:06 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I wish I had been there.

07-06-2003 12:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

More shameless posting brought to you by Mark

07-06-2003 12:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New CCM Lists.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH