Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vote for your favorite artist for CCM comeback » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vote for your favorite artist for CCM comeback
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, but you will have no troubling noting me in my Big Ben costume.

06-30-2003 21:02 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
All in the All and All
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-22-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good one. Big Grin

That reminds me of the time my gay cousin went to London. He was so disappointed to find out that Big Ben was a clock.
ba-doom-ksshhhh!!!!
06-30-2003 21:06 All in the All and All is offline Send an Email to All in the All and All Search for Posts by All in the All and All Add All in the All and All to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i wasn't talking about a clock.

06-30-2003 21:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I voted for Steve Taylor - much better than any of the rest on the list

06-30-2003 21:12 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Has Steve done anything besides appear at Cornerstone next week?

06-30-2003 21:13 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Has Steve done anything besides appear at Cornerstone next week?

There is a rumour of an upcoming solo release.

06-30-2003 21:42 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Thanks Captain. Anything in that rumor about the movie?

06-30-2003 21:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Thanks Captain. Anything in that rumor about the movie?

St gump should hit the theatres just after Green Room Seranade Part two and Guadalupe hit the stores.

06-30-2003 21:51 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

06-30-2003 21:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by servantsteve

quote:
Originally posted by All in the All and All
In honor of Petra firing Louie Weaver, I voted for them.

Its nice to see him gone. He was so over-efeminite and goofy looking with his long girlish hair towards the end, that you just wanted to punch his lights out. I could see in the seventies, and maybe the eighties, because that was the in thing; but when you got someone looking that stupid at his age, like I say, you just want to clock the guy.

I have a feeling they'll be just as good/better without him. Hartman and Schlitt going at it with full force classic rock sound; that's about as good as it gets. Hartman writes some excellent slower songs too.

I'm so glad that they got rid of that guy, that I'll probably end up picking up the CD when it comes out in August.

Something about a guy in his forties or fifties with long stringy hair, a goofy-ass grin, and a Mickey mouse t-shirt, just sends me in the opposite direction of being inspired.

Other than that, all my best wishes and prayers go out to him and his loved ones in this time of him finally have to get a life, WOOPS, I mean uh, in this time of his tragically getting fired from Petra. Big Grin
Other than his appearance, did you dislike this guy for anything that matters?

06-30-2003 22:19 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I hope ED doesn't have a goofy-ass grin, or a Mickey mouse t-shirt!

07-01-2003 04:23 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
quote:
Originally posted by All in the All and All
In honor of Petra firing Louie Weaver, I voted for them.

Its nice to see him gone. He was so over-efeminite and goofy looking with his long girlish hair towards the end, that you just wanted to punch his lights out. I could see in the seventies, and maybe the eighties, because that was the in thing; but when you got someone looking that stupid at his age, like I say, you just want to clock the guy.

I have a feeling they'll be just as good/better without him. Hartman and Schlitt going at it with full force classic rock sound; that's about as good as it gets. Hartman writes some excellent slower songs too.

I'm so glad that they got rid of that guy, that I'll probably end up picking up the CD when it comes out in August.

Something about a guy in his forties or fifties with long stringy hair, a goofy-ass grin, and a Mickey mouse t-shirt, just sends me in the opposite direction of being inspired.

Other than that, all my best wishes and prayers go out to him and his loved ones in this time of him finally have to get a life, WOOPS, I mean uh, in this time of his tragically getting fired from Petra. Big Grin
Other than his appearance, did you dislike this guy for anything that matters?

Well he did lay down the thunder pretty good, I suppose. i have nothing against his drum-playing.

Regarding looks, I'd say they do matter. The long hair thing is basically saying "Hey look at me, I'm different, I'm cool, I'm not like other adults." Its just silly, and I can't relate at all. Its likewe're in the 3rd millenium now. Enough already.
SK
07-01-2003 07:49
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

best CCM group? That's easy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kool & the Gang! Smile )

Shocked

07-01-2003 08:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Confused

07-01-2003 20:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vote for your favorite artist for CCM comeback

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH