Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » HEY! Here's sup'm I don't like about the new board » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HEY! Here's sup'm I don't like about the new board 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

HEY! Here's sup'm I don't like about the new board Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-ya cain't respond to a particular response in a thread dag nabitt! You know, start a thread within a thread?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
03-19-2002 14:02 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
AND Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everytime I try to EDIT my profile I get this extremely irritating error message, "Invalid Input!"

I already tried NO punctuation whatsoever but alas! it was to no avail...

03-19-2002 14:21 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Profile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Everytime I try to EDIT my profile I get this extremely irritating error message, "Invalid Input!"

I already tried NO punctuation whatsoever but alas! it was to no avail...

It's probably because of the "information about you" section.....I think it has to be REAL short. One line only.

Oh, and I noticed when I tried to put my birthday in, the "December" month didn't work. It showed "Dezember" for a minute, but when I went back in, it shows only the day and year.

Try just a word or two in the info section...it should work.

Wogs

Didja notice, too, when you try to put something in quotes, it shows as backslashes? Weird........... Red Face Red Face

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-19-2002 14:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Bugs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We'll get some of these things straightened out...

One of the big problems we've had with this board is that everything was written in German and translated to English with an internet translator (which is almost always horrible). That's probably the problem with December.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-19-2002 17:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Waldo Waldo is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Da, sure sure Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everyone always blames the Germans, clearly it's France's fault!

Waldo Von Waldorf
03-19-2002 17:29 Waldo is offline Send an Email to Waldo Search for Posts by Waldo Add Waldo to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
-ya cain't respond to a particular response in a thread dag nabitt! You know, start a thread within a thread?

Quit your whinin' son. Wink

09-12-2002 18:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why'd this old, worthless thread get pulled up?
09-13-2002 15:29 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

why indeed.... Confused

09-13-2002 15:31 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

why indeed.... Confused

Confused Confused

It's a mystery...
09-13-2002 15:33 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Yeah, those Frenchies.. they get mad..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-13-2002 15:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Yeah, those Frenchies.. they get mad..

good mustard though Wink

09-13-2002 16:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Another old thread

09-14-2002 08:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

We'll get some of these things straightened out...

One of the big problems we've had with this board is that everything was written in German and translated to English with an internet translator (which is almost always horrible). That's probably the problem with December.

German?
That's just crazy talk! Big Grin

09-14-2002 14:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Another old thread

just makes you want to watch Spittle & Phlegm eh? Big Grin

09-14-2002 15:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

No, some old threads are cool.

09-14-2002 17:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
all I know is Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it was an old thread of mine!

(woo hoo!)
Big Grin

09-15-2002 00:55 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Brings back memories

09-15-2002 09:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

why indeed.... Confused

Confused

Cool
01-11-2008 23:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I voted. Evil

01-12-2008 18:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » HEY! Here's sup'm I don't like about the new board

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH