Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The absolute BEST! ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The absolute BEST! ???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cadabr
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

TEST!

I have been an all things Terry fan for about 13 years. At the same time I have struggled much. Please induldge an interlopers favorites:

DOPPLEGANGER - It hooked me first and I have sought out everyting else.

ZOOM DADDDY - It is the best thing Terry and Co.have done. Underappreciated.

MR. BUECHNER'S DREAM - This album which I just "discovered" a month ago is currently saving my life and I hope my soul in some way.

I have a difficult time naming one album because it seems so many have have and continue to impact many facets of this trip called Life.

Thank you for your time.

Interloper
07-16-2003 23:08 cadabr is offline Send an Email to cadabr Search for Posts by cadabr Add cadabr to your Buddy List
cadabr
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

P.S. Thanks to someone in some thread on this group praising the song "Joel" which lead me me to the pandora's box that is MBD.

i

07-16-2003 23:11 cadabr is offline Send an Email to cadabr Search for Posts by cadabr Add cadabr to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Vox Humana I think. Just got me thinking and reading, likely started my fascination with DA, not just liking them.

I never listened to any of the chronicles 'till I got the bookset two and a half years ago. It is an absolute masterpiece.

Same here, Hemi.

I didn't get any DA stuff 'til Personal Favs (I had been listening to the Dogs, howeverly). And didn't hear any Chronicles until I got the bookset... a month ago. Simply some of the best music, ever, don't care what moniker it wears or doesn't wear! (So there.) Big Grin
07-17-2003 07:45 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by cadabr

P.S. Thanks to someone in some thread on this group praising the song "Joel" which lead me me to the pandora's box that is MBD.

i

It's just a great record, eh? Pleased

07-17-2003 08:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by cadabr

ZOOM DADDDY - It is the best thing Terry and Co.have done. Underappreciated.

This is a very good album, but I like "Outdoor Elvis" better! Pleased

07-17-2003 08:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Zoom Daddy and Outdoor Elvis are both great in their own special way. The world would be a much better place if everyone had a copy of both.

07-17-2003 09:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Zoom Daddy and Outdoor Elvis are both great in their own special way. The world would be a much better place if everyone had a copy of both.

I agree! Smile )

I played Outdoor Elvis today, tomorrow I should play Zoom Daddy! Pleased

07-17-2003 18:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The absolute BEST! ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH