Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NAME THAT TUNE!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NAME THAT TUNE!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahhh.... i just have greatest hits 1 and 2 on cassette...
and some old lp's of glass houses and the italian restaurant one...
but i like bj! Big Grin

Cool
07-25-2003 14:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i had some old Billy Joel records... I think I gave them to Goodwil when we moved.

07-25-2003 14:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Roll Eyes

Tongue

Cool
07-25-2003 14:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

Hey, I like BJ, too!

07-25-2003 14:39 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
"bj's and nachos for all my men!" Cool

omg! where is that from? Tongue

it's from a comic's act about when you get your student loan check in college and you feel rich & powerful.

I don't recall who the comic is though Confused

07-25-2003 14:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

isnt that a spin of on the classic Knights line
"Fresh Horses and Wine for my men"?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-25-2003 14:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Dear OTHER Dr-
sorry - I SAW that one live in 74- and did not know....
(not right away, not right away.......)

was'nt that my answer Dr Sticky?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-25-2003 14:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

i think i like the modern version better..... Pleased

Cool
07-25-2003 14:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

BJ rocks! Glass houses was awesome!

07-25-2003 14:53 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
the best ones always get stolen.

you should know, it seems your sister has Half of your music collection...

Yes, and I'm working on the other half, Mr. Smarty!!
Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-25-2003 14:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
isnt that a spin of on the classic Knights line
"Fresh Horses and Wine for my men"?

Yes, I am sure it is! Pleased

07-25-2003 15:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NAME THAT TUNE!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH