Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let us all give Thanks... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let us all give Thanks...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Thumb Up! Let us all give Thanks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...to God for giving us Daniel Amos, The Swirling Eddies, The Lost Dogs, The 77's, The Choir, hearty appetites, family, good friends, life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, that all men are created equal, Dr. Pepper, Krispy Kremes, employment, homes, DVD’s, flash drives, coffee, His Bride, the Earth Household, offspring, parents, grandparents, ice cream, beaches, deserts, mountains, forests, sunrises and sunsets, aurora borealis, shooting stars, Larry, Moe and Curly, mp3’s, the internet, petroleum, the ark of the covenant, the cross, His return (soon), eyes, ears, nose and healthy limbs, electricity, fire, snow, baseball, staples, cordless telephones, remote controls, tooth brushes, squirrels, and the grace to live another day.

Amen

Happy Thanksgiving All
11-26-2003 13:16
You Gotta Be There
unregistered
RE: Let us all give Thanks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good post. Amen! Although I'll take a Mountain Dew of Dr. Pepper any day. What in the world is an "aurora borealis". A flower, or sometehing?
11-26-2003 13:58
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UHM- ITS A FANCY NAME FOR THE NORTHERN LIGHTS.

Great post shemp-
I'm gonna add
"my bride of 22 years......"
anbd the verdict is out on Krispy Kremes- aint had one yet.. (the pitfalls of living in NWisc

and I'll add ...........
BARBEQUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-26-2003 15:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: Let us all give Thanks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by You Gotta Be There
Good post. Amen! Although I'll take a Mountain Dew of Dr. Pepper any day. What in the world is an "aurora borealis". A flower, or sometehing?

if anyone should have known that... eh ?

11-26-2003 15:26 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let us all give Thanks...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH