Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » trade for Outdoor Elvis CD copy?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page trade for Outdoor Elvis CD copy??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
donosborn
unregistered
trade for Outdoor Elvis CD copy?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I own an original copy of the Swirling Eddies Outdoor Elvis tape. But it seems the cd version is pretty hard to come by.

I'm wondering if someone out there would be willing to make me a clean copy of their Outdoor Elvis CD. I think this is legal and ethical (right?) because I did buy the original tape.

I have a number of bootlegs that you could look at if you wanted to work out a trade for such a copy.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldrobertosborn/list

email me off-list if interested.
thank you.
Don O
popice@juno.com
03-21-2002 14:58
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by donosborn
Hi,
I own an original copy of the Swirling Eddies Outdoor Elvis tape. But it seems the cd version is pretty hard to come by.

I'm wondering if someone out there would be willing to make me a clean copy of their Outdoor Elvis CD. I think this is legal and ethical (right?) because I did buy the original tape.

I have a number of bootlegs that you could look at if you wanted to work out a trade for such a copy.

thank you.
Don O
popice@juno.com

it does show up on ebay once in a while
BD

03-25-2002 22:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by donosborn
Hi,

thank you.
Don O
popice@juno.com

maybe you missed the long fight on the dadl, this is a very touchy subject to some... not me but to some certain fellers it gets pretty rough Smile

03-26-2002 11:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
maybe you missed the long fight on the dadl, this is a very touchy subject to some... not me but to some certain fellers it gets pretty rough Smile

03-28-2002 18:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

don't start that up again!! Confused

actually i've changed my own opinion on the subject (a little) because of that debate. i'm not as eager to burn off a cd for someone else unless there is a real good reason, and it's oop, and they at least bought it at some time, and still own a copy of it, and promise to buy a copy when it is rereleased, and, and, and............this could go on forever!

BD

03-28-2002 21:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

don't start that up again!! Confused

actually i've changed my own opinion on the subject (a little) because of that debate. i'm not as eager to burn off a cd for someone else unless there is a real good reason, and it's oop, and they at least bought it at some time, and still own a copy of it, and promise to buy a copy when it is rereleased, and, and, and............this could go on forever!

BD

I agree, it's only common sense!

04-03-2002 19:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » trade for Outdoor Elvis CD copy??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH