Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Audioris!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Audioris!!!!!!! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That makes..................uh, sense. Confused

~Groucho~
02-05-2004 15:40 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
That makes..................uh, sense. Confused

Sorry. I can do better.

02-05-2004 15:46 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

No, no. I meant Berger's logic makes...........uh, sense. Again. I think. Maybe? Confused

~Groucho~
02-05-2004 15:57 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

daMB it, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a musician!

02-05-2004 21:53 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
daMB it, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a musician!

Great line! Pleased

02-06-2004 07:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Angry Replying to the reply Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to reply to an earlier reply where Berger said, and I quoteth, "LAUNDRY HAMPERS?!?!?! FOR LENT?!?!"

First and foremost, there's an empatic "YEAH-us!" floating around out there, somewhere in the region of either my brothers freshly exhumed septic tank or Bergers not-so-fresh boxers (it was a wardrobe malfunction).

But I digress. Mainly because I've got BERGER-MANIA on this happy Friday where socks are optional but moustaches are not in my little office. Have you seen my lymphatic system? My wife told me never to use a urinal or urinal cake after Berger but did I listen? NOSIR I most certainly did not. But after Berger exited that Johnny-on-the-Spot I was drawn by an irresistable force (a.k.a. my very full bladder resulting from several Newcastles, tainted Kool-Aid, electric Kool-Aid, Berry Blue Kool-Aid (R.I.P.), a pureed garden gnome, several packets of Pop Rocks, and an extra large bowl of chili... but I digress from my digression). And thus I conracted this horrible disease.

But let me conclude with a final thought... binder clips are fine for everyday office use but should one make it's way into your happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basketweavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes, well, the best you can do is to rearrange the furniture and hope for the best.

UvulaPie
02-06-2004 09:25 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
PuP

RE: Replying to the reply Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
But let me conclude with a final thought... binder clips are fine for everyday office use but should one make it's way into your happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basketweavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes, well, the best you can do is to rearrange the furniture and hope for the best.

UvulaPie

Wise words, Mr. Pie.

I think.

02-06-2004 10:15 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Bones, if i covered myself in salt, would you find me more attractive?

I knew that baxter chick was really a female!

Shocked

02-06-2004 14:28 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:

Shocked

Cool
02-06-2004 14:34 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Nice Legs Bax! Wink

02-06-2004 14:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:

Shocked

Or a margarita.

02-06-2004 15:29 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Audioris!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH