Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs NW Tour Cancelled » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs NW Tour Cancelled
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Lost Dogs NW Tour Cancelled Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please spread the word - after considering the financial strains on losing a venue in Seattle - and not have flights covered from Nashville - the Dogs regretfully have to cancel these shows -
Please make the appropriate arrangements - and cancel anything that you can think of. Those of you who were helping with promotion - thanks so much, and please make the various contacts with the venues or press that you did in order to let them know about the cancellations. Please direct all questions of any kind to me - Tim White
thanks...perhaps Aaron Sprinkle can take these dates himself and have a good mini-tour.

3/28/02 - Portland, OR The Meow Meow
527 SE Pine, Portland, OR 97214 8 p.m.
Tickets are $10 ( 503-230-2111)
Laurel Canyon, Christian Kieffer & Aaron Sprinkle open.
http://www.themeowmeow.com/

3/29/02 - Eugene, OR The Wild Duck Brewery (21+ show)
$10 tickets at the door. Doors open at 7:30 p.m., Aaron Sprinkle opens at 8:00PM, the Dogs hit the stage at 9:00 p.m.

3/30/02 - Tacoma, WA Club Impact
311 Puyallup Ave Tacoma, WA (253) 274-1583
Tickets are $8 at the door. 4:00 pm matinee show!!! 3:30 doors open
Story Book Hero & Aaron Sprinkle opening.
www.clubimpact.org
derek@clubimpact.org

Peace
Tim White
Wildwood Agency
5105 RFD Arlington Heights Rd
Long Grove, IL 60047
312.933.7396 office
312.896.7373 fax
tim@wildwoodagency.com
www.wildwoodagency.com

03-22-2002 15:46 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

This isn't Kansas any more... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, it's a very sad day here in the Emerald City.

Frown

Regards.
~gus~

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

03-22-2002 16:27 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, for one thing, the date for the Seattle show was horrible. I consider myself a rabid fan, but I wasn't going to drive 5 hours the night before Easter. I think the Summer would be a much better time to do this. Cool

03-22-2002 16:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
eariii
unregistered
I'm sure that entered into it... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The 'dogs' were actually discussing that fact, the night of the Phx concert... I'm sure that reality entered into this decision.

Tim, Thanks for posting this - I was close to using a frequent flier coupon and staying at my brother's house in Puyallup, to see the show... woulda been bummed to 'waste' a free ticket on a no-show...

Skip
03-22-2002 21:17
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by eariii
The 'dogs' were actually discussing that fact, the night of the Phx concert...
Skip

Like you would know this!!

I haven't forgiven you for that whole fiasco! Evil

OK, couldn't have done it with out ya. Thanks again!
BD

03-23-2002 01:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

IF ITS ANY CONSOLATION Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know how you feel; Kafn8 et all- I actually HAD my tickets to see Legends, and had to cash em in when it was cancelled.
The definite LOW point of last year.
JiMiNY
03-23-2002 15:21 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs NW Tour Cancelled

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH