Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ (Californians, this is for you) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ (Californians, this is for you)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
You will be forgiven all Zippy if you give us a date betweeen dec 18th and 23rd.....

amen! Big Grin

09-22-2004 16:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mercy lives here.
09-22-2004 16:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish I had the bucks to help out - I really do. I hope this is still in the works - any chance of getting a video of last year's big event????

09-24-2004 10:40 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Hey everyone.

Sorry that I dropped off the earth on this one.

Work buried me for a month.

BUT....

This week we are going to return to our plans to build the biggest and baddest M&T BBQ ever!

Stay tuned.

I can put in some $$$ if you let me know what's up!!!!!
09-24-2004 11:26 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zippy doesn't need that kind of money!
09-24-2004 16:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

I'll wash it first
09-24-2004 17:37 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are the coals almost ready, Zip?
10-15-2004 00:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Zippy
can you at least point each speaker to
25 degrees North Latitude by 67' -5" West Longitude,
-that way if I stand in my bathtub with paper cups on my ears and a coathanger wrapped delicately around my head.....the Hounds of Heaven could bark right at me.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-15-2004 08:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm going to ask the goat lady to paint that image.
10-15-2004 10:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

good luck- I'm having a hard time picturing it..and it involves me..!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-15-2004 11:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ (Californians, this is for you)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH