Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oregonians have all the fun.

(SIGH)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-09-2004 12:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aren't they technically Oregines?

12-09-2004 13:01 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Um....no....we're definitely "Oregonians"!! And we DO have all the fun. Big Grin Wink
12-09-2004 13:52 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

but I'm still Superiorite!

(thats the town I live in..no brag- just fact)

I'd love to see the show-
damb teleports STILL broke!

12-09-2004 14:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

perhaps?

12-09-2004 14:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Yes, and if they work out like joey, they ultimately become Ab Oregines....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-09-2004 14:34 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
John K Lucas John K Lucas is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-08-2004

Thanks Linda Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know about anybody else but I thought the Eugene show was great. I mean really great. The sound, the songs, the vocals, all great.
Theo too. I never heard that Leonard Cohen song before.
12-19-2004 02:31 John K Lucas is offline Send an Email to John K Lucas Homepage of John K Lucas Search for Posts by John K Lucas Add John K Lucas to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of John K Lucas: jklucas51
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH