Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » lil clips » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lil clips
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

lil clips Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all - heres a page with some clips of the Dogs , Choir and others you may like from C- Stone 05
http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/coverage2005.cfm

in the area under streaming video...
I thought it was kind of cool

JiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 08-18-2005 12:31.

08-18-2005 12:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...well Islands Dreams is subtitled, Terry & Derri ditch Mike & head to the islands.
I can at least see mike's mike...

08-18-2005 14:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The clips are cool, brings back memories.

08-18-2005 14:46 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
...well Islands Dreams is subtitled, Terry & Derri ditch Mike & head to the islands.
I can at least see mike's mike...

yeah - i recall that guys angle was in one place for the entire gallery event
the Glenn Kaiser shots etc..

Is there a way to nab that stuff?
(oops - did I say that out loud?)

it would be nice to have those clips ..
anyone savvy enough to excplain-???
you cant just SAve Target them....

08-18-2005 15:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

go to
C:\Documents and Settings\dale.DBM\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

they should be there .mov Smile

I really like the woven hand one Cool

08-18-2005 15:18 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
go to
C:\Documents and Settings\dale.DBM\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

they should be there .mov Smile

I really like the woven hand one Cool

I don't have dale.DBM on my computer Tongue
08-18-2005 15:45 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

me neither...
?????

08-18-2005 15:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

O.K. O.K. just go to where your Temporary Internet Files are stored
after you play a clip then copy it out to another sub dir.

08-18-2005 16:04 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

HMM-
my tmp directory is so buried- I cant find it..

after I play it - I search for Mov files ..nuttin.

08-19-2005 07:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ok - think I got it -

i had my temp file limited to a certain sixze- so it only kept small files
tried it again..
ta da!
Thx daLe..

08-19-2005 08:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, no... thank You...

08-19-2005 10:11 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

They won't play when I click on them. Am I missing something? Frown Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-19-2005 10:20 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I noticed they played with QuickTime....do you have that?.......maybe they will ONLY play with that program?

There's a "free download" button below the list....

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-19-2005 11:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

BR
thats what you need-
its the apple media player-quite nice..

wog- bring back a flash or two?

08-19-2005 11:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

But I have Quick-time. Do I have to open it first? That is so strange. Confused

Smile
08-19-2005 13:38 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

yer askin a geek..and not one of those kind of geeks

I dunno.

08-19-2005 13:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin LOL Big Grin

From one geek to another: "I dunno".

Smile
08-19-2005 13:47 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey, Bro......

yeah............

I think I saw YOU in one of those pics, too.....

yeah, sure, THERE YOU ARE!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-19-2005 15:47 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

Dogs File - Cornerstone Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try this if you use a PC:

http://cornerstonefestival.com/content/m.../02LostDogs.mov

Right Click here

Select "Save Target As"

Save It Where you Want It

Wait patiently for the 5.86 MB file to download.

Also, if you're interested, here are file locations for:
Bill Mallonee - 3.87MB
Over the Rhine - 5.87 MB
The Choir - 5.10 MB
Ashley Cleveland - 5.45 MB
Glenn Kaiser Band - 5.38 MB

-Bryan
(Buying a Mac soon!)
08-21-2005 05:39 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

bryan-
thank for that direct approach - and you too dale
between the two there are nice ways to capture stuff.
Unfortunately- I cant SEE the video at home (worked fine at work...) must be a card glitch ..I can hear the audio only
(sigh)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 08-21-2005 08:26.

08-21-2005 08:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » lil clips

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH