Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by ladrtrk55
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Yes, Terry should come to Texas. The cost of living is cheaper here than in California.

Ya, but he has soooo much more to inspire his angst in Cali. Big Grin

08-28-2007 22:27 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If he moves to Austin he can get all the inspiration he needs!

08-28-2007 22:33 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
If he moves to Austin he can get all the inspiration he needs!

and Austin is known for its live music and BBQ!
08-29-2007 09:09 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

and hot College Chicks! Oops! Little Fleshly trip

08-29-2007 12:10 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

OK folks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moving party for Terry!! We'll all show up at some ungodly hour to help him load the truck!
08-29-2007 12:32 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

RE: OK folks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Moving party for Terry!! We'll all show up at some ungodly hour to help him load the truck!

jk (unfortunately)
08-29-2007 12:33 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Big Grin RE: OK folks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

What kinda truck is it? Oh thats another thread..
08-29-2007 14:07 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

I received my disc today.

09-17-2007 12:06 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: OK folks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by navfox
quote:

What kinda truck is it? Oh thats another thread..

Tongue

09-17-2007 12:56 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
I received my disc today.

Cool

09-17-2007 12:57 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Looks like Terry's moving house will delay autographing of my CD....but I am patient (intxrruptxd by nxxding kxyboard rxplacxmxnt dux to drool affxcting thx mxmbranx)

Darn!

Floor

Big

Bitx

www.smashthatcomputer.com
09-17-2007 17:49 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Sounds like Berger showed up at wayneb's house!

09-17-2007 20:34 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH