Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » anyone else been through this? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page anyone else been through this?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the words of John Madden (para)

"Lets hope you can score more points than your opponent before you're out of time - or you won't win this thing."

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-06-2007 10:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
wow. you guys have some very interesting stories.

thanks again for telling about your experiences.

(max has a game tonight. we'll see what happens.)

don't forget the CD Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-06-2007 10:46 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

quote:
tchandler

Hey today's not Friday is it?

09-06-2007 10:49 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

if i brought them an autographed CD from a band they'd never heard of, they'd think i was completely out of my mind. so maybe i should do it? Smile
09-06-2007 11:21 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Give em Spittle and Phlegm....

09-06-2007 11:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

(thinking)...hmmm. yeah, if i gave 'em Spittle and Phlegm, i could probably get a good fist fight going! Smile
09-06-2007 11:35 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
i could probably get a good fist fight going!

That reminds me of a story. About twenty years ago when I worked at a convienent store in a small Texas town on Fridays all the goat ropers would come in the store before they headed to the Chandelier to Dance and get drunk and other carnal pleasures. This one 6 ft 4 300lb dude that came in would always where a pink bandana around his cowboy hat. One time I asked him why did he wear a pink bandana? He looked at me and said "hop'n it'll get me into a fight tonight!" His name was Bubba and he said if I ever got in trouble at the Chandelier just yell out "Bubba!" and he'll come a run'n! This was pre Brokeback so I don't think he was hitt'n on me. Hmmm?

09-06-2007 12:10 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

and another great story!
09-06-2007 12:23 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
if i brought them an autographed CD from a band they'd never heard of, they'd think i was completely out of my mind. so maybe i should do it? Smile

heck yea.

or take berger. have HIM sign it.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-06-2007 12:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey berger. you around out there?
09-06-2007 12:59 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

berger's been around...

09-06-2007 13:01 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

speak of the ... fella...

09-06-2007 13:07 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

WHAT??! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME???!! WHY IS MY NAME BEING MENTIONED ON THE TOM HOWARD MESSAGEBOARD?????!!!

09-06-2007 13:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

APparently your good name is going to be "dropped" in order to let Mr Chandler's young whipper snapper play more football this season. Is that okay with you?

09-06-2007 13:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
re:Berger Roy Al

Berger are you right side or left side, Brainwise?

09-06-2007 13:45 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
quote:
re:Berger Roy Al

Berger are you right side or left side, Brainwise?

don't try to trick him. he uses neither.

09-06-2007 14:17 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

I wonder if his left ever talks to his right? That would be an interesting read

09-06-2007 14:32 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » anyone else been through this?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH