Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Wife Had A Dream » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Wife Had A Dream
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

My Wife Had A Dream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My wife had a dream two nights ago. It went something like this:

My wife and I are driving our car down a freeway in Phoenix. Terry Taylor is in the backseat and we're on the way to pick up Mike Roe from the airport. Derri and Steve (appearently) will be arriving a little later.
We're talking with Terry about a concert that The Lost Dogs are going to perform that night at the lake near our house. [Note: we're purchasing a home in Phoenix near a lake]. Terry tells us some of the songs they'll be performing and why he chose those songs.

My wife wakes up singing Only One Bum In Corona Del Mar (which is one of her least favorite LD songs).

Prophetic? Confused

(I sure hope so!!) Big Grin

08-18-2009 14:46 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
DrDanAmos DrDanAmos is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-628.gif

Registration Date: 09-06-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You forgot the part where Terry told you Jesus was coming back soon and when you turned around he had vanished.

upload photos to paste code
08-18-2009 21:01 DrDanAmos is offline Send an Email to DrDanAmos Search for Posts by DrDanAmos Add DrDanAmos to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

RE: My Wife Had A Dream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My wife had a dream where she bought a new pair of shoes.

And then she DID!!!

...pretty amazing stuff.
08-19-2009 05:42 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...my wife just buys them.....

Or did I just dream that?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-19-2009 17:36 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Look at your checkbook. You'll know if it was a dream.
08-19-2009 19:05 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Bulldog Bulldog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Dream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had a dream a hamburger was trying to eat me!!!
09-15-2009 19:33 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

RE: Dream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog
I had a dream a hamburger was trying to eat me!!!

you win - i don't think my dream about throwing a big wooden clock with a stenciled label "SPACE - TIME" off a cliff to bring on the end of the world can top that one.

Psalm 119:83
09-15-2009 22:18 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Wife Had A Dream

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH