Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » calling all geeks! HEEEEELP!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page calling all geeks! HEEEEELP!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

calling all geeks! HEEEEELP!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are there any Wordpress webdude gurus out there? i need some help for a project i'm working on...Big Dork? ...anyone?... (whimper...)

(see what i get stuck with? see? see? everyone thinks i've quit the band as i'm here at home slaving away while THEY flitter about the country wearing their rock pants and the like...)

seriously, if anyone's a Wordpress guru please message me!
06-16-2011 10:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: calling all geeks! HEEEEELP!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

burger's mommy is still big on the whole blogging thing...
he is one of the exiles that didn't make it back, but he is on the facebook..
and i'm not sure if that is even what you are referring to.
i'm a geek, but not in that way... Tongue

Cool
06-16-2011 11:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks joey! i'll try!
06-16-2011 11:21 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

Cool
06-16-2011 11:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Wordpress the blog tool?

06-16-2011 12:38 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Yesssss!!!
06-16-2011 12:45 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: calling all geeks! HEEEEELP!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
are there any Wordpress webdude gurus out there? i need some help for a project i'm working on...Big Dork? ...anyone?... (whimper...)
!

sorry... no bloggy here. I just annoy people on message boards and face book. I can give you tips on how to do that. Pleased

06-16-2011 16:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey Big Dork!
06-16-2011 19:23 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Hey back at ya! Happy

06-16-2011 20:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I have a guy here at church that sets up our webpage and he used wordpress to do it. I don't know if he is familiar with the blogging part of it, but I can check. He might want specifics as to what you need done. God bless!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
06-20-2011 12:36 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

My brother and I work with html and perl, I've seen you can get a plugin to add html to wordpress, but not sure if we would know anything about wordpress' standard functions. We could check into it depending on what you are trying to do.

06-20-2011 14:24 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

thanks folks, i finally got it under control.
06-21-2011 06:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » calling all geeks! HEEEEELP!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH