Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey audioris » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hey audioris
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey audioris Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't want to belabor this or anything but, whoever wrote the Headlines thing/press release deal on the homepage (and i'm just thinking off the top of my head here) wouldn't it have made more sense to, instead of saying "...new bassist Paul Averitt..." saying "...touring bassist Paul Averitt?

just a thought. the reason i ask is that i have entire families tackling me in the street and demanding to know if i've left DA.
06-17-2011 13:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe... yeah probably. We can change it to be more specific.

I'm not entirely sure who wrote it.. probably either Tom or Linda.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-17-2011 13:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no point in changing it now. But thanks a lot, Tom or Linda!!! hey, i'm starting to act a lot like berger these days. that's wierd.
06-17-2011 13:19 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGXCK!!! Stupid Chandler. You don't even begin to have the talent to act like me. Are you behind your trailer laying on top of a mound of dirt with a bottle of Wyndex right now? I seriously doubt it.

Have you ever suddenly woken up in a bathrobe and stilettos to find yourself running third in the Preakness? I really don't think so. SO STOP INSULTING ME!!!!!!!!!!ggggGGGXCKK!!!!!!!!

06-17-2011 13:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I read on the internet (in the rUmORs thread) that Berger will be DA's new bassist and that Tim called it quits.

It's on the internet, so it must be true.

06-17-2011 15:38 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
ahanson ahanson is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

RE: hey audioris Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i don't want to belabor this or anything but, whoever wrote the Headlines thing/press release deal on the homepage (and i'm just thinking off the top of my head here) wouldn't it have made more sense to, instead of saying "...new bassist Paul Averitt..." saying "...touring bassist Paul Averitt?

just a thought. the reason i ask is that i have entire families tackling me in the street and demanding to know if i've left DA.

I'm glad to hear this from the man himself. I was wondering. I'm hoping we'll get the classic lineup of Taylor, Chamberlain, Flesch, Chandler and Mctaggart for the NEW DA ALBUM!!!
06-18-2011 09:02 ahanson is offline Send an Email to ahanson Search for Posts by ahanson Add ahanson to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Have you ever suddenly woken up in a bathrobe and stilettos to find yourself running third in the Preakness? I really don't think so."

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
06-18-2011 13:52 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

RE: hey audioris Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ahanson
quote:

I'm glad to hear this from the man himself. I was wondering. I'm hoping we'll get the classic lineup of Taylor, Chamberlain, Flesch, Chandler and Mctaggart for the NEW DA ALBUM!!!

Hear Hear!!!!!!

06-21-2011 02:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

from my facebook wall: "Hey Tim, are you the former bass player for Daniel Amos? " pretty good, huhSmile
06-21-2011 06:25 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
06-21-2011 12:42 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I heard that Berger tied up Chandler in a sack and Paul Averitt is actually Berger in disguise. How he has a pretense of sanity while on tour is beyond me. I think the singing heard from Paul's mic is actually a recording trick that Berger forced Tim to create.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
06-22-2011 21:42 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do we need to rescue Tim, or is he "enduring hardship (in that sack) as a good?"
06-22-2011 21:55 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Hey Tim, are you the former bass player for the Atlanta Rhythm Section? ('Cause them dudes were funky.)
06-23-2011 05:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
from my facebook wall: "Hey Tim, are you the former bass player for Daniel Amos? " pretty good, huhSmile

huh... try "former bass player for jubal's last band"

Psalm 119:83
06-23-2011 09:25 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

We should rename this thread "former-bass-players-for-a-Terry-Taylor-band-almost-anonymous"....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 06-23-2011 15:21.

06-23-2011 15:20 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey audioris

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH