Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone - the end is near » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone - the end is near
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Steve Hindalong was pretty chatty with me too. Great guy, very open and friendly. He gave me his setlists with his notes. My friend Jon ( Lucy) and I shared them.

As a friend of mine once remarked to me re. her first encounter with Indy Hindy: "God help the man if he ever drinks a Coke!"

Tongue

Too funny!!!
Big Grin

06-08-2012 05:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
He must have had a major life-shift from when I saw him, much later, as part of Terry's home-concert run. Steve was much, much quieter -- not necessarily introverted but severely on-guard.

That was kind of my thought a few years ago when I talked to him with the Dogs. He was chatty, but guarded. I think that is understandable, but its just different from the rest of these guys (who I have met) who are either not chatty, just responsive, or a little more outgoing and leading the conversation (so they can end it on their own terms?).

06-09-2012 09:02 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Mighty slim? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just received an updated Cornerstone 2012 band schedule, and I am finding almost no bands that will make it worth my while to come. No DA, Dogs, 77s, Kerosene, Roe.

Besides The Choir, am I missing something?

06-11-2012 13:22 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

RE: Mighty slim? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I just received an updated Cornerstone 2012 band schedule, and I am finding almost no bands that will make it worth my while to come. No DA, Dogs, 77s, Kerosene, Roe.

Besides The Choir, am I missing something?

John...can you forward me that update? (jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com)

77s Unplugged (Mike and David Leonhardt) are scheduled to play the Gallery Stage on July 4th, from 11:15PM until 12:30AM.

And then for those that want even more 77s Unplugged, the following day Mike and David will play in Rock Island Illinois (roughly 80 miles north), at District Drugs:

Thursday - July 5 - Rock Island IL
District Drugs
319 18th St., Rock Island, IL 61201
Doors 7:00PM , Showtime 7:30PM
Tickets - $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
Call (309) 786-8431 or Toll Free 1(866)842-3351 to purchase tickets and reserve your seat. **Seating Is Limited**

Anyway, Mike and David will be at the festival, one last time...

jeffrey k.
lo-fidelity records & booking
www.lo-fidelity.com

06-11-2012 15:35 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Correction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeffrey, I stand corrected, the 77s Unplugged slot is there. I will mail you the link shortly.

Thanks!

06-11-2012 16:16 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone - the end is near

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH