Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous order » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horrendous order
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

Horrendous order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nearly three weeks ago I placed an order for the Horrendous box set and book,but have yet to receive or receive any communication on the status of the order.Could someone check for me?
Order #16858. Thanks so much .
03-05-2020 09:56 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah we will check on it. Was it the record set or CD set?

03-05-2020 11:29 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Thread Starter Thread Started by damos
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was the cd set.I posted before seeing I shouldn't have on the forum.I did send in a request on the order form.Sorry I didn't realize sooner. By the way,when do you expect Terry's new album to be available ? Thanks again.
03-05-2020 12:09 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I don't have any information on Terry's kickstarter other than what they send out as updates.

We will check on that order.

Posting on the board vs sending the form is really just about organizing so we make sure the message gets to the right place. We used to have people post on the boards, send questions to email discussion lists, send emails about orders to band members or booking people or the manager. Most of these methods never made their way to us. Or one of these people would try to answer without access to the actual order information. We had one band member in one band answering these questions by saying he didn't know why we had not shipped such and such yet.. when we actually had.

We check the board frequently but not as often as the site email, plus with email we can regulate all the order questions to one folder and keep track of them. Here we might see it and forget about it by the time we get home from work or back to filling orders where we have access to order info. Or the thread gets buried.

We also used to have people post simply "where's my order" with nothing that we could actually use to find out who they were, what the order number was or what they ordered.

Occasionally something gets lost in the mail, especially with international orders. And occasionally there can be some hang up with the credit card transactions, a typo or something. And occasionally the credit card transaction place has some hiccup where the invoice email doesn't ever get sent to us.

03-05-2020 12:28 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Thread Starter Thread Started by damos

Thanks.I really appreciate all you do for the DA fan base.
03-05-2020 13:22 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous order

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH