Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Website Design » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Website Design
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Shocked New Website Design Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, that was a shock! After all these years, CHANGE! I'm not sure I'm up to this.

Seriously, looks like y'all put a lot of work into this. Looks good, guys!
04-05-2020 16:00 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We always did a full redesign with major releases, but of course there really hasn’t been one since Dig Here. This one was in the works for Horrendous Disc, but with all of the production work which led right into a major amount of shipping, I wasn’t able to finish until now. It’s still in the works....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-06-2020 06:52 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like how you used Larry Mullen's button in the upper-left corner.

04-06-2020 09:23 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just have this page bookmarked and come straight here usually, so didn't notice until now. looks great! Cool

Cool
04-06-2020 18:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

love the Button!! why is it right on on top of Ed's face (as if we didn't know)?

Psalm 119:83
04-06-2020 21:16 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

nice work Eric, really fantastic

Psalm 119:83
04-06-2020 22:01 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

It really does look nice.

04-07-2020 05:39 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
love the Button!! why is it right on on top of Ed's face (as if we didn't know)?

On my screen it's planted on Ed's cymbal. It must be like a floating element the position of which changes by the size of your monitor.

04-07-2020 05:42 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thanks everyone.

There are still a few pages that I have to update - like the store, but it's getting there. There is also going to be a lot of "clean up" that will take some time. The problem with updating a site this large is that there are countless little things that pop up and create formatting issues or layout problems.

The "DA" drum head logo is floating, so it'll look different depending on your resolution settings.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-07-2020 07:22 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I really appreciate the new design. I know how long it takes to complete a revamp of my own sites...and they are only a few pages!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
05-03-2020 18:42 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Website Design

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH