Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry's new solo album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's new solo album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by wayneb
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It arrived! I have the album, T-shirt and handwritten lyrics. The lyrics were for "One More Time" which is my favourite track from any of Terry's solo albums! That song will be played at my funeral service. Hopefully years from now...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
09-11-2022 23:53 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's happy news!

I still haven't gotten mine yet, but I know they're working through them. Someday....
09-12-2022 16:02 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

I played "One More Time" at my father-in-law's funeral.
09-30-2022 17:55 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

My autographed CDs and illustrated lyric booklet have now arrived! I'm so happy! Pleased
12-28-2022 10:25 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Fantastic! Now we both need to find a spare hour or two to LISTEN to all of it without distractions. I still haven't heard it right through yet.

12-29-2022 00:44 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

I started to think I would never receive my CDs, but I still thought that more likely than uninterrupted listening. Wink
12-29-2022 10:19 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I am waiting for the vinyl to listen through. I sometimes have the odd morning to myself...but my work schedule changes in two weeks and that will go away!

01-01-2023 12:48 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ouch! I hope you get some good time to yourself before then.
01-01-2023 17:11 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

As befits a major, perhaps final album from TST: Behold! a review by BQN!

https://truetunes.com/bqn-beautifulmysteryreview/
01-25-2023 08:06 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Got it in the mail today! Now for time to listen!

03-31-2023 21:04 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woohoo! Enjoy, Ron E!
04-01-2023 15:47 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I didn't get the vinyl option but the CD is in my studio to listen to whenever I go there.

04-01-2023 16:27 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Unfortunately a lot of people still waiting on everything. Almost five months since the last kickstarter update. Hope they sort things out soon.

08-30-2023 23:24 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Good to hear from you Jason. Hope things are going well. Thanks again for all your hard work over the years to support the band! We appreciate it....

08-31-2023 01:17 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I think I could count on one hand the people that appreciate what we did. And most people don’t even know the half of it.

09-04-2023 23:08 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Us seven regulars sure appreciate you and Eric! I am sure that many others do as well. We wouldn't have got the albums we did without you guys.

09-06-2023 04:54 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

Well they say no good deed goes unpunished. That can pretty much sum up the whole thing.

09-08-2023 15:19 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Further punishment awaits if you ever do the Fearful Symmetry deluxe release!
Hopefully it will be done by someone, but can't blame you for not wanting to do anything further...

11-09-2023 20:46 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry's new solo album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH