Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » damb it & MORE damb it ~ 11-12-02 UPDATE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page damb it & MORE damb it ~ 11-12-02 UPDATE
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

everyone should order more than one. How could you not???

11-14-2002 11:02 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

It's easy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you get to the little box that says "Quantity," you put a "1" in.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-14-2002 11:04 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're a bad egg, Carl!!!

11-14-2002 11:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes you are.

11-14-2002 12:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
everyone should order more than one. How could you not???

well, I cannot think of anyone that doesn't post on this board that would want a copy...... Tongue

11-14-2002 13:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Nice save Joey!

Tongue

11-14-2002 13:09 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

We were startin' to haed to Carlsville again!

11-14-2002 13:09 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Take the last train, Ed.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....and I'll meet you at the station....

Seriously, though, there's something kind of pathetically ironic about the fact that the only CD I'll've bought in the last 6 months'll've been done so because I'm ON it.... Frown

11-14-2002 13:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

U mean that you actually look on the CD to see if there's a "Carl" on there?...uh...sorry...goin' carlazy again...

11-14-2002 13:14 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....when you consider that I've been pushing The Move, whose bass player & co-lead-singer (pre-Lynne) was Carl Wayne.... I might even buy a World Party album if Wallinger reconsidered respelling his first name.... and I eat lots of pancakes at Perkins'.... and...and.... ARE there any other rockin' carls out there, or do I pretty much have the field wide open at this point?

Speaking of which, it just dawned on me that DorkAngel doesn't have anything on the DAmbit other than his fingerprints.... although there's a rumored guest appearance I've heard a little about.... although although it just consists of him making a weird noise....

11-14-2002 13:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You're right. He did not submit a song.

11-14-2002 17:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

who wants white castle?

11-14-2002 17:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Anyone?

11-14-2002 17:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by B Diddy

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

I don't play and I can't sing much.

BD
11-14-2002 18:40 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

But you are definitely doing your part.

11-14-2002 18:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:
Originally posted by Mark

I don't play and I can't sing much.

BD

That didn't stop the rest of usTongue

11-19-2002 18:21 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

damb! Pleased

11-19-2002 18:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Ditto

11-19-2002 20:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » damb it & MORE damb it ~ 11-12-02 UPDATE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH