Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Rating Songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do any of you stick around after requesting your songs and rate those songs when they are played? Is that how they compile that silly chart they have? I've started to try and stick around until at least one of my songs is played and then I rate it a 10. Other songs I try to be honest about but I do find myself rating most other songs kind of low to offset the higher marks I give "my" songs.
04-19-2003 17:15 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes I rate the songs as I can, but now they have made it hard to even request a song. I think they only let any song be played 2 times a day. I asked about the charts question on their forum a while back, this is part of the answer I got.

"Concerning requests. Very recently, we have put limits in place. We had DA being played more than our top 'current' songs. People would request the same song all day long. Often the same person would be the culpret. This was messing up our charts with currents and giving scewed data."

I told them that was because they only had one DA tune at the time. And they said to get the songs on the big Chart the songs had to be current and be played on national radio. MBD is current, but not played much on regular radio. But I think if they are going to have a chart system based on what they play, it should reflect songs that are requested. I guess they don't agree with me though.

Most of the time now I can't even request the DA or SE tunes that I want to hear because they have been played too much that day. I know I'm not the only one requesting them either, but they still wont put them in the charts. Confused

I think I'm going to boycott that station!Mad

oh wait, if I do that then I wont be able to get DA played so others will find the true way, the DA way. I must keep being a pain in the burro to that station. We've already made them change some of the rules because of us, we might as well stick around and be a pain.Pleased

BD
04-19-2003 20:24 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH