Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Introducing DA to the apprehensive » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Introducing DA to the apprehensive
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did someone say there'd be drugs at Cornerstone this year?

or was that at the semetary?

sigh...

It's too sunny outside... I need to go for a walk...

~G

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

05-16-2002 17:42 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Patti C. Patti C. is a female
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin
05-16-2002 18:10 Patti C. is offline Send an Email to Patti C. Search for Posts by Patti C. Add Patti C. to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by anne
ah, for my non-eighties-listening circles, the sound of early classic da ain't gonna be much of a draw. the newer stuff is definitely where it's at.
i agree that the lyrics can hook people in... if and only if they dig terry's perspective. (of course, to me, what's not to dig about it?) but only certain people are gonna appreciate it. so you gotta know your target Wink

but to draw this back OFF-topic (haha),

patti posted
quote:
...too many Christians in one place. Give me the hee-bee geevies....that's why I left seminary....

lol - when i just visit my sis at her semenary i always get a case of the willies

and dr rich posted
quote:
Jack Knight? What is he up too? It's been a long time since he posted

oh, busy... but mostly it's just that his bad self is just too nada cool to post on the new board

[hi jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you happen to be lurking Tongue ]

I miss jack Frown

So you don't like the old DA?
what album do you start listening ?

05-16-2002 21:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Willies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

lol - when i just visit my sis at her semenary i always get a case of the willies

Wow! they sell them in case loads now!
Back in my day you could only get willies one at a time.
05-16-2002 21:47 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Wow! they sell them in case loads now!
Back in my day you could only get willies one at a time.

did I post that?

05-16-2002 21:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Patti C. Patti C. is a female
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

nope--Anne did.Pleased
05-17-2002 18:15 Patti C. is offline Send an Email to Patti C. Search for Posts by Patti C. Add Patti C. to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

he know's he just wanted to be at the end of the thread again!

BD

05-17-2002 18:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Introducing DA to the apprehensive

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH