Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Band opportunity! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Band opportunity!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Big Grin Come on doesn't anyone want to start a band?Frown

sure. the studio's door is always open. Smile

05-07-2003 00:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

Where's the studio? Big Grin

05-07-2003 08:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Hey, are you gonna submit a song to Negative Fruit?

I think I might, if I can get my brothers to back me up on bass and drums.
I'm thinking---------Walls of Doubt
I don't know yet this is a tall order. Big Grin

05-07-2003 08:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Sounds cool.

05-07-2003 09:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Hey, are you gonna submit a song to Negative Fruit?

I think I might, if I can get my brothers to back me up on bass and drums.
I'm thinking---------Walls of Doubt
I don't know yet this is a tall order. Big Grin

That would be great if you could do a song! But you might want to check out the songs that are already taken first.Wink Theo has got that one done already, and a fine job he did I might add. Here is the link to More Negative Fruit

Hope you can join in the fun! Smile )

BD
05-07-2003 09:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hey, I need to check out the song list again too. I want to see what I can look foreward too.

05-07-2003 09:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

Where's the studio? Big Grin

monrovia, ca.

might be a bit of a drive Smile

but worth it Big Grin

05-07-2003 11:25 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

hmmmm......I get to thinking.
05-15-2003 17:00 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
hmmmm......I get to thinking.

uh-o. birdies thinking. time to clean the studio. Smile

05-15-2003 18:53 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Get on board!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys, I just wanted to get this back up to the top! The deadline to enter this contest, y'know where the winner performs on the American Music Awards, is June 23 for online entries and June 30 for mail-in entries.

Remember, this is no American Idol stress fest! It is a great opportunity for an unknown, unsigned band to make it big with relatively little effort.

Please, if you have a demo, if you have some songs, enter this contest! I want a DA influenced band on that stage!!

The address again is www.newmusicaward.com

This is not an advertisement. You don't have to pay a thing. Just enter!!!!

August 2005
06-11-2003 12:21 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Band opportunity!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH