Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » THE NICE REALITIES » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE NICE REALITIES
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

THE NICE REALITIES Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know I jaw and ramble much on this board, but I am always touched when I see one of you dear folks say…
"Its a boy…...everyone is doing fine"………… That is really a true blessing from our Lord
Well- its my turn.
At 9:30 this morning (CST) my wife and I and family are "adding" to our brood,
And Crystal Grace will be formally and forever a part of our home. It may seem like a legal insignificant step, but all Laws have a spiritual side to them, in my opinion, as they originated from God. I think of all the provisions that are in the Law for widows and the responsibility of brothers and relatives (Ruth)-and I know that God is involved in the adoption of our dear child.
So- share in my blessing today folks.
Love to you-
JimIny CriCKet
05-14-2002 07:44 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Congratulations, bro! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(In a purely adoptive sense, of course....)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-14-2002 08:10 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahh the joys of fatherhood...
Big Grin
Very kool!
Congrats!
I've got 3 of my own... all boys, I call them my stooges.
Enjoy!
05-14-2002 10:30
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Contratz, JC!

From the entire Coffee family...

Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

05-14-2002 13:30 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wonderful News JC!

Thanks for the update, it's been a while since you first told us about her. I'm glad to see all is well.

Congrats!

BD

Where's my cigar?

05-14-2002 14:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

Where's my cigar?

Close but no cigar.

That's the joke done with now the main reason for my post.

Well done JC adoption is such a wonderful thing to do.

(I'm a natural surprise after my parents adopted three - thinking they couldn't have kids)
05-14-2002 16:18 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Patti C. Patti C. is a female
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

CONGRATULATIONS!!!Baby Baby Baby Baby
05-14-2002 21:05 Patti C. is offline Send an Email to Patti C. Search for Posts by Patti C. Add Patti C. to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Patti C.

Baby

I like that fella

Baby

05-14-2002 21:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Patti C.

Baby

I like that fella

Baby

fella?

that's not something we would say out here in the west.......unles we want to get shot.Wink

05-16-2002 10:15 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » THE NICE REALITIES

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH